+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help with TRV ( Tourist) for collecting my passport back

Nasratalimy

Dec 5, 2012
Hello everyone, I have applied for TRV in Los Angeles office through mail and they received my application on last Friday, the only thing I forgot the return envelop so now I am confused how to get my passport back... should I go as person there and collect my passport or they will send it to me. what I find from the website they gana send it through regular mail without tracking number. and I don't know how long does it take... if anyone know about that please help me should I go there??or wait until they mail it to me. WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE ASAP

I emailed them but didn't replied me back.

Your comments will appreciated

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: URGEN need Help with TRV

Hi

Nasratalimy said:
Hello everyone, I have applied for TRV in Los Angeles office through mail and they received my application on last Friday, the only thing I forgot the return envelop so now I am confused how to get my passport back... should I go as person there and collect my passport or they will send it to me. what I find from the website they gana send it through regular mail without tracking number. and I don't know how long does it take... if anyone know about that please help me should I go there??or wait until they mail it to me. PLEASE ASAP
1. The website says 16 days. They will return the passport by regular mail.

Nasratalimy

Dec 5, 2012
Re: URGEN need Help with TRV

Okay the visa processing will take 16 days or shipment because I am in Sanfrancisco and I applied to Los Angales..

PMM said:
Hi

1. The website says 16 days. They will return the passport by regular mail.

visu

Dec 19, 2012
Hi Nasratalimy,

So, did you get back your passport from the consulate by regular mail?

Regards
Visu