+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with NOC code | Quality technician

irfanxhossain

Oct 4, 2022
Hello,

I have been offered a job as a quality technician but they are unable to provide any specific NOC code for my job position. Can anyone help me to find a NOC code that matches my job description? Thank you in advance!

• Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports;
• Report deviations from specifications and tolerances to supervisor;
• Co-ordinate with Scheduling/Shipping release of product from pending, sub-contract, quarantine, and final release;
• Inspecting parts at incoming inspection, comparing to requirements, and measuring/document dimensional results;
• Ensure C of C’s are received as required;
• Prepare outgoing C of C’s for the finished product, as needed;
• Assist QA team with inhouse activities i.e. assembly, building;
• Maintain data collection regarding quality sample inspections;
• Perform floor inspection as required (first off, sample audit inspection, out-source release, final release);
• Prepares receiving inspection plans;
• ERP guidance, training, and support (especially as it pertains to the Quality function);
• Train inspection techniques where required;
• Train Quality procedures where required;
• Assist with corrective action investigations, performing root-cause analysis, corrective actions, follow up and reporting;
• Notify and issue NCRs;
• Prepare non-conforming product disposition;
• Responsible for calibration of gauges and inspection equipment (including completing gauge R & R studies, when necessary);
• Maintain and replenish Inspection tools as required;
• Program and maintain C.M.M.;
• Aid quality department at another location when required;
• Prepares PPAP documentation for submission, and/or assist in PPAP sample part inspection;
• Maintain quarantine cage;
• Create and maintain work instructions, gauging/calibration instructions, packaging instructions, etc.;
• Quality Alerts, issue and distribute (including posting & provide relevant training/instruction, as needed);
• Verify GDLS shipments with authorized stamp; • Support and participate in Accucam’s QMS & EMS ISO9001 & ISO14001 systems (maintenance, reporting, monitoring, procedures);