+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with my WES pleasee

johndoe123

Jan 9, 2015
I mistakenly sent a USA wes request form instead of Canada wes request form and now my school documents is being send to the usa address, will there be any problem because im in canada and my wes document has been sent to the usa?

medethic

Jan 18, 2015
They process it differently. I've done it in past. You need to ask WES US to forward documents to WES Canada once they receive it for which they may charge you some amount. Before they receive document notify WES US about this error and apply for refund for your application with them so they don't open sealed document received by them. and file for new application with WES CANADA.

johndoe123

Jan 9, 2015
medethic said:
They process it differently. I've done it in past. You need to ask WES US to forward documents to WES Canada once they receive it for which they may charge you some amount. Before they receive document notify WES US about this error and apply for refund for your application with them so they don't open sealed document received by them. and file for new application with WES CANADA.
I registered my account and paid the required payments in wes canada website but downloaded a different pdf wes request form which is the Usa wes request form.. Will they still going to proces it differently?I mean are they gonna follow the request form or the account which i registered from the wes Canada website?

encantado

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johndoe123 said:
I registered my account and paid the required payments in wes canada website but downloaded a different pdf wes request form which is the Usa wes request form.. Will they still going to proces it differently?I mean are they gonna follow the request form or the account which i registered from the wes Canada website?
Why not to call or send email WES Canada directly and ask all the questions?