+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help TRV refusal how to address

futurekhan

Nov 23, 2017
hi bryanna

i would like to ask your assistance please.
I would like to know how to address visa refusal.

purpose of visit
travel history
ties to residence and canada

In details GCMS note says i didnt provide more documents like insufficent not have ties to residence if i go back their is nothing to motivative me to come back.

it have been 6 month my changes happen. I have travel few more countries just want to know how to address.

Second question

how to make day by day travel itineary please anyone can help me if there is any formate thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hi bryanna

i would like to ask your assistance please.
I would like to know how to address visa refusal.

purpose of visit
travel history
ties to residence and canada

In details GCMS note says i didnt provide more documents like insufficent not have ties to residence if i go back their is nothing to motivative me to come back.

it have been 6 month my changes happen. I have travel few more countries just want to know how to address.

Second question

how to make day by day travel itineary please anyone can help me if there is any formate thanks.
You'll need to post more details

1. What was your stated purpose of visit? And for how long?

2. Do you have family/relatives in Canada? And do you have dependent family members who will not be traveling with you who are in your home country?

3. Do you own property or land? Are you employed or have a business? Good financial situation?

4. Which countries have you traveled to in the last 10 years? And typically for how long on each visit?

futurekhan

Nov 23, 2017
dear bryanna,
5 days trip vancouver for tourism only nothing els

relative i have sister she is on workpermit i was not visiting she lived in toronto my wife and 1 baby they were travelling with me after we were planned to go USA in Florida to visit Disney land and come back stay all in hotel no family in USA

i do have property but i didnt add
i am employed and i have added the letter
i have very good income and its long time more then 3 years in my account
i did cover letter which my friends said i should not i just mention we are going holiday for 5 days as planned to travel after this to usa that all

all of my trip in uk usa and schegen we stay 15 days this time plan was 10 days usa and 5 days vancouver
2017 i have travel to UK,USA schengen before 2016.

i didnt add that i am supporting my parents i do have proof
i didnt add my rental house where i am living
i applied paper application we are living in dubai since 8 years with my family thanks please do your advice and when i should re apply. Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@futurekhan

1. Do post the list of documents you intend to submit?

2. It would seem somewhat unusual to not want to visit your sister in Toronto. There's at least one other member who was refused for the same reason (his GCMS notes stated this point of him/his family not wanting to visit his brother who is also a WP)

3. Do you have US visas?

4. From your posting history, you intend to claim asylum when you arrive in Canada. A word of caution: As you are employed and have been living in Dubai since eight years, it could be challenging for you/your family to prove that your lives are in danger, or you are facing persecution, etc

futurekhan

Nov 23, 2017
My dear madam
Thanks for your reply, my postig of asyulm is not for me its for my friend who dont no how to use computer. Anyhow i am well settled here in dubai have bought property here. My son school going too. GCMS i have order long times in detail note says why i didnt visit my sisiter ties to dubai and back home india that all. PA have funds not satified same all story. our plan was that my sister will visit me since we have short stay 5 days only that all. The visa officer how he think i dont case. I do have USA AND UK visa valid.
Document same as all people have submited my dear nothing special, Just let me know how to address the point which i have mention thanks.

Paper application
all copies
letter from company
6month bank
pay slip
marriage certde
baby birth certificate
visas copy

i guess they think i will go and not come back i guess they are fool they should think i do have USA visa i can go from there as other people are doing but this is not my intension. they dont ask other documents or interview its just making money, so please reply how to address thanks.