Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/2/2017
Nomination.....
12/4/2017
Guys i need your help to determine my NOC code as i am not sure which code fits my duties, i was thinking NOC 0413 is the most relevant to me but i need to hear your opinions, i have got a recommendation letter from HR please have a look at my duties,

"1- Manage the day-to-day operation of Post Fulbright forging Student program, Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program, Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant (FLTA) Program and Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program. Oversee all elements of the application process including designing and implementing outreach strategies for the Fulbright programs advising applicants, screening applications, and organizing and filing applications. Assists with the visa process for exchange participants. Schedules and conducts pre-departure briefing and debriefs. Ensures program participants are included in Post’s alumni database upon their return and promotes alumni programs.
2- Work closely with the Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs, program participants the Consular Sections and other Mission offices, Cultural Advisers, and consulates in order to develop the best programs possible for participants. Contributes to long-term planning of the programs.
3- With the CAO, develops and implements recruitment activities and materials, including Facebook and other social media outreach, website content, handouts and brochures for the full range of post’s exchange programs.
4- Manages the exchange program team social media inquiries and public e-mail correspondence, including responding to routing message in English and Arabic. Research service to the general public. Translates letters, invitations and other official documents as required.
5- Develops and maintains contacts with government, academic, and cultural institutions. Has regular contact with officials in the Ministry of Higher Educations and Scientific Research, universities, and professional organization. Backs up other cultural staff as needed. Other duties as assigned."

Abul Aziz

Star Member
May 19, 2015
0413 NOC looks good enough. However, you must also meet the employment requirements mentioned below:

Employment requirements
A bachelor's degree in education is required.
A master's degree in a particular educational specialization may be required.
Several years of combined experience as a school teacher and as a government educational policy researcher, consultant or program officer are usually required.
A provincial teaching certificate is usually required.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOC doesn't have to be exact match, it's closet possible.

If you still confused best way to determine is send your duties and job title at following email address.

noc@workingincanada.gc.ca

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Abul Aziz said:
0413 NOC looks good enough. However, you must also meet the employment requirements mentioned below:

Employment requirements
A bachelor's degree in education is required.
A master's degree in a particular educational specialization may be required.
Several years of combined experience as a school teacher and as a government educational policy researcher, consultant or program officer are usually required.
A provincial teaching certificate is usually required.
False. You do not need to meet these. Just match the duties.

hasan.hadi

Sep 24, 2015
Baghdad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/2/2017
Nomination.....
12/4/2017
thanks everyone i have send and e-mail to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca waiting for their reply BTW how long do you thing they take time to reply the e-mail?

Abul Aziz

Star Member
May 19, 2015
kryt0n said:
False. You do not need to meet these. Just match the duties.
Can you support your statement with proof?

See the below FAQ from the CIC website: You must have minimum education level needed for the occupation as per NOC

In an Express Entry profile, what do you mean by the “date the applicant first became qualified to practice this occupation.”?
If you are listing a skilled trade (jobs with a four-digit NOC code that begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92) as your primary occupation:

This is the date when you first became qualified to practice on your own in that trade (for example, when you moved from apprentice to fully qualified tradesperson).

Note: If you are being assessed for the Federal Skilled Trades program, work experience in a trade will only count if you are qualified to practice in that region.

If you are listing any other primary occupation:

This is the date when you finished the minimum level of education needed for the occupation according to the National Occupational Classification code

Moniquew

Oct 11, 2019
Hi just wanting to follow up with your progress when applying with this noc. I will be utilizing the same but not all mine duties match.