+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help Regarding Status

Sunil_140492

Dec 31, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I just want to confirm one thing from you guys, that my agent sent me a picture of my medical status regarding my study permit a few days ago where it was mentioned medical passed on 15 Feb 2021. They sent me only medical status but when I asked them to send me the whole screenshot of a profile, then they sent me another screenshot, but this time it was showing you do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Kindly confirm that is this possible that status can be changed once medical is passed.

ksp-94

Jan 4, 2021
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
No, noone can change from " passed" to " you do not need medical exam". when you asked for whole profile screenshot, You probably got , before your medical was passed.

Sunil_140492

Dec 31, 2019
No, noone can change from " passed" to " you do not need medical exam". when you asked for whole profile screenshot, You probably got , before your medical was passed.
No my agent sent me that after that , So that means my medical is not passed yet.

canada_pls_let_me_in

Jan 4, 2021
The same thing happened to me. My medicals had expired and as a result they reset the status to " you do not need medical exam".
I have also seen a few cases where they reset it even when the medical is active. And they pass it for the second time. Weird stuff.

Sunil_140492

Dec 31, 2019
The same thing happened to me. My medicals had expired and as a result they reset the status to " you do not need medical exam".
I have also seen a few cases where they reset it even when the medical is active. And they pass it for the second time. Weird stuff.
But my medical is already expired in November 20 amd how it can be passed on Feb 21.

canada_pls_let_me_in

Jan 4, 2021
But is it possible if they passed it already, and after a few days they can reverse the status?
Not sure how common. But this is what happened to me.
Upfront done on Feb 2020.
Passed in GCKey on Jan 20, 2021.
Status reset to “you dont need medical..” around Feb 15, 2021.
Re do request Feb 16, 2021
Did medical Feb 18, 2021
Medical passed Second time Feb 19, 2021