+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help regarding reapplication

RAHUL503788

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
hi friends and officials,
i applied for study permit during the first week of november and unfortunately my application was refused, on the decision visa officer considered several factors such as proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies, academic scores and language abilities.
my proposed course was Quality assurance manufacturing and management.
academics: btech 2014-73%
12th-60%,10th-59%
work experience-1.5 yrs ( mechancial project engineer (2014 aug to 2015 sep) and production engineer ( 2016 feb to till date).
funds 42,000 CAD
sop- explained each and every thing
kindly, review my case and post your suitable suppport..
i will appreciate your reply..

dimplegod9

Nov 26, 2016
Hi all,

My visa got rejected due to following reason- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in your country or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Find blow my profile:
Applied under Generalcategory, offline on 17th November.
Graduation & HSC: Bachelor in Management (Marketing) BMS from Mumbai University year 2010 (Both in 1st class)
IELTS: 6.5 Band
Work Experience: 6 years in sales
GIC: Paid
1st Semester Fees: Paid
Fund: 20 lac bank loan + mother-in-law FD of 3.5 Lac+ my for 16 + my husband IT return (All in India)
Applied Course: PG in International Business Management from Lambton college, January 2017 intake
All experience documents submitted with SOP.

Can anyone please guide me on what should I do next in order to get visa?
Will re-applying with different course will help- say Marketing Management and Professional Sales?

RAHUL503788

Star Member
Oct 2, 2016
it seems everything is fine..you need to impress visa officer with your SOP coz you are not available there to let him understand so, express things concise sop