+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP REALLY GOT CONFUSE ..........REQUEST EXPERT TO ANSWER ON THIS

amit.samnani

Apr 13, 2016
HI

i have completed my BE in information technology(2013). i have 4 year of experience in relevant field. Now, i want to go Canada for my higher study.

following is my profile.

BE(IT) CGPA: 7.04(with 9 backlog)
Work experience: 4 year as software developer
IELTS : 6-band

i am worried about my visa for Canada.

what are the chances of my visa for next intake?

is there any problem that i have to face OR is it going to be soft?

specially, i am worried about my backlog so does it mean that my visa got refuse because of this backlog?

NEED HELP REALLY GOT CONFUSE ..........REQUEST TO EXPERT TO ANSWER ON THIS

THANKS

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You need to provide more info like what course or college/uni are thinking of applying to. Are you confident of meeting the funding requirements and ties to home country. These are all things that are considered when applying.

amit.samnani

Apr 13, 2016
i have not applied for any university but, i want to know that...

am i secure to getting visa under this profile?

thanks

amit.samnani

Apr 13, 2016
Please! Help me on this, i got confuse. what should be the best to get visa with 9 backlog?

Is this going to be soft OR any difficulty that might have to face....Guide me worried about backlog

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
amit.samnani said:
Please! Help me on this, i got confuse. what should be the best to get visa with 9 backlog?

Is this going to be soft OR any difficulty that might have to face....Guide me worried about backlog
First of all, you need to find a university of college that has the program that you are trying to get into. Also, nobody here on this forum or any other forum can tell you for sure if the backlogs are going to have an affect on your admission prospects. You need to find a program and then apply with all the required documents and then see what happens. Also, I would be more concerned about the IELTS score than the backlogs. I am afraid you need a minimum of 7 overall and 6.5 in each module to get into a masters diploma or degree. However, make sure about English requirements in the "admission requirements" section of the university or colleges' websites. Do this and then we will see where it takes you. Good luck!

amit.samnani

Apr 13, 2016
You are right!!

i got an offer letter from sensca college relevant to my profile and work experience.

but, i need to confirm that, will this 9 backlog affect my visa.

Advise me...

karankullar

Jul 11, 2012
Surrey, BC
amit.samnani said:
You are right!!

i got an offer letter from sensca college relevant to my profile and work experience.

but, i need to confirm that, will this 9 backlog affect my visa.

Advise me...
Nobody can say except the visa officer. He/she is the only one who can tell. Also, if you have cleared those backlogs, I don't see why that would be a problem since you have the degree now.

Oct 4, 2014
amit.samnani said:
HI

i have completed my BE in information technology(2013). i have 4 year of experience in relevant field. Now, i want to go Canada for my higher study.

following is my profile.

BE(IT) CGPA: 7.04(with 9 backlog)
Work experience: 4 year as software developer
IELTS : 6-band

i am worried about my visa for Canada.

what are the chances of my visa for next intake?

is there any problem that i have to face OR is it going to be soft?

specially, i am worried about my backlog so does it mean that my visa got refuse because of this backlog?

NEED HELP REALLY GOT CONFUSE ..........REQUEST TO EXPERT TO ANSWER ON THIS

THANKS