+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help plzz going through bad time .

jotsarao

May 30, 2019
vancouver
i m on suspension from capilano till january and i am eligible to readmission there in january till then can i take admission in acsenda school of management in degree program and enhance my gpa and get back there this will work or not? plz help mee is it possible the credit of business degree of ascenda will transfer to capilano in business administration diploma?????? plz guys need help and one last one do i need a valid ielts certificate in january for readmission in capilano because my ielts is going to expire in oct 2019

hkang12

May 7, 2019
Hey,
Im sorry for your condition. try to talk to your college international student advisor. ask him or her if you can get any written letter from college providing reason for your leave. if you have anything in written you will be able to attach that to your PGWP application and that gap will not be considered a gap from your side and you can still be eligible for PGWP. Best option is try to talk to your International student advisor in your college.
Hope this reply works for you.

jotsarao

May 30, 2019
vancouver
and also my visa and permit going to expire in next july that can be extendable easily ? or i have to face problem at that time also??????

hkang12

May 7, 2019
if your visa is going to expire you will need a enrollment letter from college to apply for new study permit.

hkang12

May 7, 2019
Try talking to your student advisor. if they can suggest you a better way because you will be paying a-lot of fee if you start studies in new college. if your college doesn’t help you out. you still have another option. try taking advice