+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP PLEASE.

dslr

Dec 19, 2011
HI! I just want to ask what are the odds that my fiance will be granted a temporary visa? Our daughter is living with me here in Canada. I sent her a notarized letter of invitation together with my bank statement, previous pay stubs, certificate of employment and the copy me and my daughter's permanent residency card. She is still studying in the Philippines and I want her to come over here in Canada in time of our daughter's summer vacation so that they can spend time together. She is also planning to migrate her in Canada after we get married as soon as she finishes her studies there. Thank you in advance!

leo77

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
i think a big factor here is that when your girlfriend arrives in canada she may have to convince border patrol that she will actually leave, such as starting dates of her college courses, or a letter from an employer or tutor stating that she's just taking a summer break, good luck, maybe someone can give you better advice than i.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
To get a TRV, your fiancee has to prove she will leave Canada. Most of the things you've sent her are showing the visa officer she doesn't want to leave Canada. She needs proof she will be going back to the Philippines after the summer vacation. Proof she has paid for her courses that start or continue in the fall would help.

dslr

Dec 19, 2011
She asked for a certificate of enrollment and a letter from her school that she will be attending the dummer program. Does she still need some money in her bank account? My family and I will shoulder all her expenses and accomodation here in Canada.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Money in her bank account would help. You can write a letter stating that you will pay for everything. You could also send her some money to put in her bank account for a time.

dslr

Dec 19, 2011
Im just worried that the immigration officer would check again my bank account and see that I transferred money to her. Is it okay if I send her money like 2,000 cad which is also from my bank account?