+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help Please reply PMM Please Help

ramin

Aug 17, 2008
hi

I applied under skilled worker I am the main applicant my husband is dependent on me becuase i have more experience than him and in 2006 he was studing so i put myself as a main applicant we applied in 2006 and i got interview in augst 2008 and it was good and we recieved medical and FBI Report sand Police certificate from state the question is i have one thing that tiggers us alot my record is clear but my husband had 1 arrest history which was in the 2004 we got married and it was just 3months and we got fight and i was unconsious becuase i was pregnent he took me the hospitak there he said we were fighting and police arrested him becuase he said from his mouth that he was fighting with me later on charged was disscharged but still showsup in FBI Report and also in county report., but that we did nt put in the application it was unintentionally becuase at the time we were submiiting that application we asked with attorney he said its not a convinction and it will be removed from your history but its still there " So thats why we did " No" in arrest section now we are worried what we do now ,

At the interview time when officer told us we need to submit FBI reports so my husband told her that " i had something in past it was a fight b/w us " she said just write a explanation letter ..we did not know that it will showsup otherwise we could take all papers now its showing please reply that how we need to proceed this case further Please Help

Thanks

Shindag

Nov 8, 2013
ramin said:
hi

I applied under skilled worker I am the main applicant my husband is dependent on me becuase i have more experience than him and in 2006 he was studing so i put myself as a main applicant we applied in 2006 and i got interview in augst 2008 and it was good and we recieved medical and FBI Report sand Police certificate from state the question is i have one thing that tiggers us alot my record is clear but my husband had 1 arrest history which was in the 2004 we got married and it was just 3months and we got fight and i was unconsious becuase i was pregnent he took me the hospitak there he said we were fighting and police arrested him becuase he said from his mouth that he was fighting with me later on charged was disscharged but still showsup in FBI Report and also in county report., but that we did nt put in the application it was unintentionally becuase at the time we were submiiting that application we asked with attorney he said its not a convinction and it will be removed from your history but its still there " So thats why we did " No" in arrest section now we are worried what we do now ,

At the interview time when officer told us we need to submit FBI reports so my husband told her that " i had something in past it was a fight b/w us " she said just write a explanation letter ..we did not know that it will showsup otherwise we could take all papers now its showing please reply that how we need to proceed this case further Please Help

Thanks
Hi Ramin,

I am sorry I wont be much of help to you and am not even sure if you would be needing it now as I presume you must already be on the other side.

Even though I am aware that it's been a while since you applied for your Skilled Worker Visa and you probably do not visit this thread, I was hoping if you could share how did you get through this situation. I am in a very similar situation as you were and believe me I really cant get my head through this.

I would also request other applicants who have been through the same events to share their experiences with us. Thanks