+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help...(pinoy here)

pinoydreamer

Mar 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sir/Madam

kindly advise on what to do:

1. steps on how to go to canada (direct/agency)
2. if direct, assumed how much money to prepare

i am applying for skilled immigrant and travel with my family

personal background:

8 years experience in electronics industry as supervisor
lic. eletronics engineer

my spouse:

10 years experience in electronics industry as supervisor
accountancy graduate

thank you in advance

ragards

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
check the www.cic.gc.ca/efee
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/efee/efee.do

processing fee $550
Right of Permanent Resident Fee $490
Medical, police checks etcs will varry but not less than $400 depending if applying in a foreign country or your own country(cheaper)
proof of fund approx 12000 can dollars

If you use agency or lawyer you will definately inccure more fee. T he one i know charges 1500 in bit by bit

intelinside

Mar 11, 2008
Some Questions ..ur advice needed

Hi , martha
Thanks For your Advice ... I have couple of questions while planning to apply for Canadian PR as a skilled immigrant. I am from India and currently in US for past 5 yrs( Student then employment in H1) .

my questions:

1) do i need to get Police verification form India also or jus from FBI verification in enuf or do i need both.
2) any agency that you suggest ...u mentioned one can you give the contact of the agency.

martha marita said:
check the www.cic.gc.ca/efee
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/efee/efee.do

processing fee $550
Right of Permanent Resident Fee $490
Medical, police checks etcs will varry but not less than $400 depending if applying in a foreign country or your own country(cheaper)
proof of fund approx 12000 can dollars

If you use agency or lawyer you will definately inccure more fee. T he one i know charges 1500 in bit by bit

lingling

Mar 11, 2008
Hello Pinoy dreamer,

Kumusta? Sounds you will pass the 67 points. I am also a Filipino I applied with my husband and we passed the 67 points my husband is an Architect(principal applicant) and I am an Accountancy graduate too. Check on www.cic.gc.ca website . We applied with out the help of agency in 2004 and we received medical instructions this February 2008.
Mahirap na kasi buhay sa pinas ang gulo..., Canada is a nice country...
Good luck...

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
hi intelliside

1. both india and us
2. what do you mean by agency? do you mean a lawyer, try campbel cohen or check online.

pinoydreamer

Mar 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for all the replies and help, I really appreciated it.

I have just updated my post, its been almost 2 yrs whew!

anyway, as for the update, I havent done any processing since I have prioritized some career issues...

here is my current profile so far:

Im an Engineer who work as 9yrs Electronics Job with 4 yrs Supervisor Experience + 2 yrs experience working overseas as process engineer. To sum up, I have 11 yrs experience as full time worker in the field of manufacturing/Process/ and Maintenance Engineer.

My wife also works in a semiconductor firm for almost 14yrs as Planner/Buyer/ Cost control with some supervisory jobs.

We are planning to migrate Canada and would like to seek the procedure on how to do the start up.

BTW, my brother in law is a current PR at Calgary, Alberta. Hopefully, they can help us migrating there.

Thanks in advance ;D

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
pinoydreamer said:
Thanks for all the replies and help, I really appreciated it.

I have just updated my post, its been almost 2 yrs whew!

anyway, as for the update, I havent done any processing since I have prioritized some career issues...

here is my current profile so far:

Im an Engineer who work as 9yrs Electronics Job with 4 yrs Supervisor Experience + 2 yrs experience working overseas as process engineer. To sum up, I have 11 yrs experience as full time worker in the field of manufacturing/Process/ and Maintenance Engineer.

My wife also works in a semiconductor firm for almost 14yrs as Planner/Buyer/ Cost control with some supervisory jobs.

We are planning to migrate Canada and would like to seek the procedure on how to do the start up.

BTW, my brother in law is a current PR at Calgary, Alberta. Hopefully, they can help us migrating there.

Thanks in advance ;D
Hi, pinoydreamer, update yourself with the new 29 NOC as of June 26, 2010. And start processing there is a cap now per year. Yeah your brother-in-law will add 5 points to your score.

God speed. :)