need help..............PAKISTANI....

Kashifhameed45

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear all.

i have done 3 years diploma in Automotive and 2 years B.tech in Mechanical from Pakistan. i want to apply in Canada college for 2 year Diploma in Automtive. I have 4 year experience in my field 2 years in Pakistan as a Technician and 2 year in Abu Dhabi as a Workshop Controller.

i want to know is it better to go Canada under 2 years diploma ?
what is the Scope in Canada in my feild (Automotive) after study.?
Can i get 3 year PGWP or Not?

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
24-JAN-13 (EMAIL)..........
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
Kashifhameed45 said:
Hi dear all.

i have done 3 years diploma in Automotive and 2 years B.tech in Mechanical from Pakistan. i want to apply in Canada college for 2 year Diploma in Automtive. I have 4 year experience in my field 2 years in Pakistan as a Technician and 2 year in Abu Dhabi as a Workshop Controller.

i want to know is it better to go Canada under 2 years diploma ?
what is the Scope in Canada in my feild (Automotive) after study.?
Can i get 3 year PGWP or Not?
i am not sure about pgwp after diploma..and also scope of automotive in canada..................But one think i want to inform you is that the visa ratio from pakistan for diploma and colleges is very less..You can say 5 to 10% hardly..it is just wastage of time and money. So please go to some undergraduate degree and university.if you have low scor in ielts(5.5) you can join icm,university of manitoba. Also processing time for colleges is about 5 to 6 months.

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
Rabia7557 said:
wowwww Guyzz keep it up..InshAllah very one will get the visa...
can you share your profile please...........

umair_gre8

Nov 9, 2012
KARACHI,
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-NOV-2012
File Transfer...
19-NOV-2012
Med's Request
7-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
11-DEC-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING....
@yasir
I showed 25,000 dollars,means 25 lakhs in my fathers acc,
property worth 3.25 Crore.
monthly rent income , 110,000
Invesment 50 Lakhs,
Tax return,
police certificate,
Family tree,

Application filed on 19th nov, got med 7 dec, gave med 11th dec and returned passport same day...

Kashifhameed45

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasirnawaz said:
i am not sure about pgwp after diploma..and also scope of automotive in canada..................But one think i want to inform you is that the visa ratio from pakistan for diploma and colleges is very less..You can say 5 to 10% hardly..it is just wastage of time and money. So please go to some undergraduate degree and university.if you have low scor in ielts(5.5) you can join icm,university of manitoba. Also processing time for colleges is about 5 to 6 months.
Thanks for the information

But dear i have to Abu Dhabi (U.A.E) and i am working here since last 2 years, and i will apply from here what you think that from Abu Dhabi same visa ratio.
Some Universities also offering 2 years diploma what you think if i got admission from university then it it ok?

wait you reply

yasirnawaz

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-JAN-13........
File Transfer...
16-JAN-13..........
Med's Request
Med's Done....
30-JAN-13..........
Interview........
WAIVED,,,,,,,,,,
Passport Req..
waieved.........
VISA ISSUED...
21-feb-13
LANDED..........
17-4-2013
......Kashifhameed45

if you hold uae passport then its ok.......but if your origin is pakistan and you are as employee in uae then its might down visa ratio.......bcoz pakisatan has great tie for all embassy in getting visa........and they want just genuine students.......getting in college and then for diploma means you have not funds to effod for degree PROGRAME and university and your purpose is to settle there...any way these restrictions are for pakistan and afghanistan only...............alternative way to satisfied visa officer is to show home ties......and you can show home ties by showing big family on FRC(family registration form) and huge funds and property.......in homeland....if you can do this then you can apply for diploma......but its better to do diploma from university then from college bcoz first it will help in getting visa and second when you will be back it would help you for handsome salary ALL in europe,america,gulf etc etc..... :)

hope its help....................... :)

Kashifhameed45

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasirnawaz said:
......Kashifhameed45

if you hold uae passport then its ok.......but if your origin is pakistan and you are as employee in uae then its might down visa ratio.......bcoz pakisatan has great tie for all embassy in getting visa........and they want just genuine students.......getting in college and then for diploma means you have not funds to effod for degree PROGRAME and university and your purpose is to settle there...any way these restrictions are for pakistan and afghanistan only...............alternative way to satisfied visa officer is to show home ties......and you can show home ties by showing big family on FRC(family registration form) and huge funds and property.......in homeland....if you can do this then you can apply for diploma......but its better to do diploma from university then from college bcoz first it will help in getting visa and second when you will be back it would help you for handsome salary ALL in europe,america,gulf etc etc..... :)

hope its help....................... :)

Thanks Yasir