Need Help on Student Visa and Admission Acceptance

ali.ahmad2789

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bharath has already covered everything detail what I wanted to say.

Anyways with 700 GMAT score and 4 years of work experience you can easily get into top business schools in Canada. Also do not consult with any agent for either visa or admission. They are useless and often misguide people.

One more thing I want to mention over here is that guys please do some research before going to a consultant. I do not understand on what basis he suggested you to got for diploma instead of MBA.

Jul 1, 2014
Hi Bharath

I agree that I can try in US, AUS, and UK but 3 years work permit is tempting me to opt for Canada.

I am also looking to wrap up the MBA in as less money as I can from a decent place. Cant shed $100,000 USD on fancy Ivy leagues, however I am not sure if they would accept me. :p I am looking to finish the MBA within CAD $35000-40000 (including my living).

So I think Canada is the best option for my MBA.

Any suggestions with keeping my budget in mind?

Jul 1, 2014
Hi Ali

Thank you for your response. He thinks I have too many backlogs (12 backlogs) so my chances of getting a Visa is low. He said he will apply for my visa in some category and I can get in only that way. Though he suggested UNB and Brock but told me my chances are 5 on a 10 scale.

Also I am wondering if any good reputed University will accept me with 12 backlogs.

Bharath1987

Jan 31, 2014
Dude, there are many univs in canada which fall under the 30-40k bracket . SFU , UniV, WLU and few more will be of 40k i believe, check their websites.

Ask your Consultant if he has ever processed a profile of a guy who had GMAT 700, if so ask him to share the case study. As far as i know it is very rare that an individual with 700 in GMAT and 4 years of work ex would go to a consultant ( no offence here bro, just point out on consultants knowledge , i might be wrong too )

Before all , just give a shout to univs and have a pre application check for your profile.