+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help on next step of my application !

SENFREE

Apr 23, 2015
Hi all,

i am just dropping this email if you can be able to give me some idea on probable status of my application that i didn't hear anything for the last 3 months from CIC. i am private sponsor refuges from overseas & i am the principal applicant with my wife & two kids (boy & girl). the last step that was made in my process was on Aug-17, & that is, i revived IFHP eligibility certificate inorder for my girl to pass IME (coz she was new born & had to be added to my file). once the medical passed i got confirmation from the panel physician that the result was sent to CIC. but after this no email nor any thing from them. so my question is what do you think is next steps in my status ? i thought i should be called for visa & flight.

honestly we can't make any plans at this moment due to this hanged case.

thanks in advance

bav86

Nov 24, 2017
hi
I have similar case ....I finished medical exam last May (7 months is passed) and my current status is still in process. next step is waiting for embassy call to submit your passports and know your flight date. once your case is finished by CIC they will inform you to submit your passports.

Goodluck

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately nobody will be able to give you an idea when you will be heading to Canada. You will just have to be patient unfortunately.