+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in knowing the last date to submit the file

Yvs Venkat

Dec 3, 2014
Hi friends

I would like to ask for the last dead line for submission of the PR file as am taking the IELTS this month and result is expected to be out by 25th dec, So am fully tensed whether i can submit the document by 31st dec or not. Am looking for NOC 2172 which is similar for my roles which are right now associated by me. So i request any of the friends to get me clarified on

1). Is the file accepted only till 31st dec or else the cap closing number. as am able to see the cap is not yet filled to 1000 bench mark.

2) For proof of funds can i show my mortgage property documents that i had recently done with of the Nationalized bank.

So please advice me in getting my doubts to be cleared so that i can be a bit tension relief. And be prepared with the documents before my IELTS score gets out. by the time..

Thanks in advance to the friends whoever will participate in this discussion and help me tense free.. :) :( :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1) December 31st is the last day.
2) You can't use a mortgage to show proof of funds. The funds have to be free / available.

Yvs Venkat

Dec 3, 2014
Hi scylla,

Thankq for the timely response on my post but i do remember in one of the post related to POF stating that mortgage property can be utilized in showing the same. I don't think it may be right but thankq for replying it

The date that you mentioned is 31st dec and by this date the application has to reach the CIC office or what you mean on this can i have it clarified. As mine the result for IELTS am expecting to be done by 26th of dec so is it approachable for me to apply for the application get filled by 31st dec. Do can i get the suggestion on the same from you.