Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Using consultants is optional but consultant can help and save of time and money and it depends upon country to country
In Canada if some one use consultant is always favourable, unlike many other countries where mostly consultants are ghost consultant
Same is in education, getting admission with proper consultancy is much better than direct admission

Wish every one good luck

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
nekeol said:
Using consultants is optional but consultant can help and save of time and money and it depends upon country to country
In Canada if some one use consultant is always favourable, unlike many other countries where mostly consultants are ghost consultant
Same is in education, getting admission with proper consultancy is much better than direct admission

Wish every one good luck
i wouldnt recommend consultants there are a lot of people here whose applications are screwed by consultants. do ur own research and apply dont trust consultants they lie and try to send u to a college which pays them the most

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
javier1991 said:
Hello I can help you with all your needs; please tell me what info you would like to know. Also, at the moment Montreal is the best place to study in Canada (Low Tuition Fees; you can save over $8000 in savings.) Best of all you get to choose weekend classes (Saturday & Sunday) you will still earn your 2 or 3 year diploma just have to attend classes on the weekends; Moreover, in Toronto & other cities you would have to study 5 days a week, but here in Montreal you only have to attend classes on the weekend. This is a great way to earn money for your future semester & other expenses. Also, Montreal is cheap overall compared to other bigger cities (Toronto & Vancouver) you're coming to Canada to get your PR & stay here for good so choose the right path & contact me for any additional info. You can apply for PR in Montreal once you complete your first semester; where in other provinces you would have to complete your 2 full years. So before, you even finish school in Montreal you will have your files for your PR submitted and ready to get your PR and move forward in life in CANADA !

Thank you,
another consultants and a lair look at this post . he fails to mention french is a requirement in quebec. he is just sugar coating be careful of consultants like these

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
mead said:
another consultants and a lair look at this post . he fails to mention french is a requirement in quebec. he is just sugar coating be careful of consultants like these
hi mead,
I agree with u when consultant is ghost, but actual good consultant can give clients lot of favour in selecting province , university and subjects of studies.
I also agree with u when client has sufficient time to do research then no one is better than self research.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
nekeol said:
hi mead,
I agree with u when consultant is ghost, but actual good consultant can give clients lot of favour in selecting province , university and subjects of studies.
I also agree with u when client has sufficient time to do research then no one is better than self research.
well yes getting advice if free is good but downside to that is agents sugar coat things and try to get u into courses they want which may or may not be good for u in the long term so u should never completely trust agents/consultants. if u dont get a job or PR what good is getting into a course that agent suggested? if u see agents/consultants will send everyone to the same college/course mostly that creates people with same profile not good for jobs if there are a few jobs.

george12a

Oct 27, 2015
hello everyone ,im planning to apply for Robotics and industrial automation ,PGD of 2 years in conestoga college.anyone know if it is good course and prospects of finding a job after that.i have bachelor's degree in electronics and electrical engineering.