+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in checking Client Application Status!

t_wen

Sep 15, 2013
Hi all,

I applied for PNP on November 19, 2014 and received a BC PNP file number on December 19 2014 through an email stating that my application and fees has been received.

As of now I still have no received any updates or any emails on my application. Neither was there any request for a medical report.

Recently I went to the BC PNP Dashboard and got this message :

"You cannot proceed with your application at this time due to a temporary pause on new application intake. Please visit welcomebc.ca/ to learn more."

It also says my application status is "INCOMPLETE" which worries me if I submitted it incorrectly because I have been waiting for a very long time now and my family is getting worried about finances.

Is there another way I can check and get more details on my application progress using my BC PNP file number perhaps??

I also read that est. processing times for applications in Sept~Dec 2014 is now 12 to 14 months?? Does that mean I am affected? I was told mine was 6 to 9 months back then when I sent my application off.

I'm trying to check my status with the Client Application Status on CIC, but I don't have any client number or any of the Identification types listed, all I have is a BC PNP File Number (starts with "SO") on the email.
Tried calling the BC Help line but to no avail. Kind of panicking right now.

Please advice.

Gagan292

Oct 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 April 2017
AOR Received.
5 May 2017
t_wen said:
Hi all,

I applied for PNP on November 19, 2014 and received a BC PNP file number on December 19 2014 through an email stating that my application and fees has been received.

As of now I still have no received any updates or any emails on my application. Neither was there any request for a medical report.

Recently I went to the BC PNP Dashboard and got this message :

"You cannot proceed with your application at this time due to a temporary pause on new application intake. Please visit welcomebc.ca/ to learn more."

It also says my application status is "INCOMPLETE" which worries me if I submitted it incorrectly because I have been waiting for a very long time now and my family is getting worried about finances.

Is there another way I can check and get more details on my application progress using my BC PNP file number perhaps??

I also read that est. processing times for applications in Sept~Dec 2014 is now 12 to 14 months?? Does that mean I am affected? I was told mine was 6 to 9 months back then when I sent my application off.

I'm trying to check my status with the Client Application Status on CIC, but I don't have any client number or any of the Identification types listed, all I have is a BC PNP File Number (starts with "SO") on the email.
Tried calling the BC Help line but to no avail. Kind of panicking right now.

Please advice.
There is nothing to deal with CIC at the moment as you are applying as a BC PNP applicant which only deals with Provincial part. CIC deals with the federal part. Once you get your nomination then you will be able to login with Client Application Status using your Client ID no.

Regarding waiting time it is normal for BC PNP now. So I would suggest you to email BC PNP by providing them the File # in the email starting with SO****

I am sure they will reply you within 24 hours and can better let you know about your file.

As far as my knowledge as they charged the fees and provided you the File # you don't have to worry about anything other than long waiting time.

Hope this helps.