+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help!!! I uploaded wrong letter into employment record...

boboliang

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
i need you guys help! I just uploaded my file today and i suddenly found out that i uploaded the wrong reference letters for my previous work experience <i had 2 part time jobs when I was in school and I currently working full time in vancouver ) I uploaded my part time reference letter into the employment record for full time and uploaded the full time reference letter for my part time employment record.... I know it's a silly and sooooo stupid mistake.... will I be Reject? I looked at the cic website and they use the global case system to check the document. So I assume my case will be reject automatically before VO look into it ? Feeling not good.... :mad:

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
boboliang said:
i need you guys help! I just uploaded my file today and i suddenly found out that i uploaded the wrong reference letters for my previous work experience <i had 2 part time jobs when I was in school and I currently working full time in vancouver ) I uploaded my part time reference letter into the employment record for full time and uploaded the full time reference letter for my part time employment record.... I know it's a silly and sooooo stupid mistake.... will I be Reject? I looked at the cic website and they use the global case system to check the document. So I assume my case will be reject automatically before VO look into it ? Feeling not good.... :mad:
just raise a CSE and explain them about the mistake that you have interchanged the letters and they should be read in accordance of the job.
Do not worry about rejection and just do the needful now