+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help for Translation

Minji

May 17, 2024
Hello guys,

I'm confused about a detail regarding the translation of some of my documents that aren't in English or French.

I am going to submit the original document and the translation. Do I need both documents to be stamped by the certified translator, or should only the translation be stamped?

Thank you.

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
The translation package should include the stamped original and affidavit of the translator. Also you should include an original coloured copy without any stamps.

Minji

May 17, 2024
The translation package should include the stamped original and affidavit of the translator. Also you should include an original coloured copy without any stamps.
Thank you for your response.
Just to avoid any confusion, if I well understood your message, I should submit the coloured original without stamps and the translated documents with the stamp and affidavit. So in total, it should be 2 documents. Am I right?

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
Thank you for your response.
Just to avoid any confusion, if I well understood your message, I should submit the coloured original without stamps and the translated documents with the stamp and affidavit. So in total, it should be 2 documents. Am I right?
It can be one PDF, just merge it all together.