+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help for Spouse and Partner Application Info

Chromination

Jun 30, 2007
Hey guys how ya doing? I got a question and I hope I'll get an answer here! My father is a permanent Resident in Canada and me and my family are living outside! He has included us in his application and now we are waiting for our application in our Visa Office in Vienna (Austria). It is an Spouse/Partner application! The application began processing on 16 march 2007. We filled formulars and made medical examinations etc... Everything was completed on 15 may 2007. When we call Visa Office they say everything is ok and the only thing remaining is visa but we are still IN PROCESS!!! Could anyone tell me how long will this go (today is 30 june 2007)? Does this application now take months since everything is ok??? Please help!

Chromination!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Chromination said:
Hey guys how ya doing? I got a question and I hope I'll get an answer here! My father is a permanent Resident in Canada and me and my family are living outside! He has included us in his application and now we are waiting for our application in our Visa Office in Vienna (Austria). It is an Spouse/Partner application! The application began processing on 16 march 2007. We filled formulars and made medical examinations etc... Everything was completed on 15 may 2007. When we call Visa Office they say everything is ok and the only thing remaining is visa but we are still IN PROCESS!!! Could anyone tell me how long will this go (today is 30 june 2007)? Does this application now take months since everything is ok??? Please help!

Chromination!
Average processing time at Vienna for spousal applications is 2-5 months, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp So if there are no problems, you shouild be getting a passport request between 15/July and 15/Sept.

PMM

Chromination

Jun 30, 2007
Hi PMM thank you for your answer but we make 5 months on 16 August not on September! But I didn't understand you very much! Why September? We make 6 months then! And everything is ok, and can it last more than 5 months???

Chromination

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Chromination said:
Hi PMM thank you for your answer but we make 5 months on 16 August not on September! But I didn't understand you very much! Why September? We make 6 months then! And everything is ok, and can it last more than 5 months???

Chromination
Start counting from the 15/05/07 when Vienna received the application.

PMM

Chromination

Jun 30, 2007
Thanks for the infos PMM, but again, our application started on 15/03/2007! This is in www.cic.gc.ca! It says: we started processing your application on 15 march! So all I need to do is count from 15 march 5 months, and that is the most time it takes for the application to be completed right?

Chromination