+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>.< need help! did not received my passport in almost 2 months!!

soso419

Jul 13, 2011
Hi

I mailed my application for the entry visa to Seattle on around the 20th MAY, and after almost two months i have not received my passport yet. Not matter how i tried to contact with the Seattle office, there's NO ONE answering the phone or the emails. It might due to the post strike, and my mail has been stucked on the middle or what. BUT after two weeks which the canada post back to work, i have not received any mail from the general of canada yet. Seattle office have put up a notice during the strike that they would not use Canada post to returning any applications but through Fedex, so i applied for an account and send all my informations to them right away.

But this have been 1 month after i sending all the informations to them, and i still can't get my passport back. I've called Fedex to check if there's something comming under my account, but there's nothing at all.

My so frustrated everyday! My flight must be a week ago and i have to delay.

Is there anyone has sending their application to Seattle on the similar date as mine and received or not???

Really need help

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
soso419 said:
Hi

I mailed my application for the entry visa to Seattle on around the 20th MAY, and after almost two months i have not received my passport yet. Not matter how i tried to contact with the Seattle office, there's NO ONE answering the phone or the emails. It might due to the post strike, and my mail has been stucked on the middle or what. BUT after two weeks which the canada post back to work, i have not received any mail from the general of canada yet. Seattle office have put up a notice during the strike that they would not use Canada post to returning any applications but through Fedex, so i applied for an account and send all my informations to them right away.

But this have been 1 month after i sending all the informations to them, and i still can't get my passport back. I've called Fedex to check if there's something comming under my account, but there's nothing at all.

My so frustrated everyday! My flight must be a week ago and i have to delay.

Is there anyone has sending their application to Seattle on the similar date as mine and received or not???

Really need help
I think they are still considering about your visa. why don't you show up to Seattle consulate and ask. 8)