+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help ( concordia university ) fall 2015

harpreetedu

Jun 21, 2015
Hello everyone,

i got LOA from concordia university. I accepted it but not getting how to register for courses.

In myconcordia portal, in Holds section, when i click on "ENCS Advisor registeration" it says "You are not permitted to register for any courses at this time. Please contact your GPD/GPA for further information."
What is this all about ?

And how to choose and register for courses ?

Thanks

anunay17

Jun 1, 2015
Bhai mera bhi hold dekh raha hai.

Description:Concordia University
Start Term:Fall 2015
Start Date

Reason:Must see GPD/GPA Registration
Department:
University

Instructions:You are not permitted to register for any courses at this time. Please contact your GPD/GPA for further information.

lincolnghotra

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
anunay17 said:
Bhai mera bhi hold dekh raha hai.

Description:Concordia University
Start Term:Fall 2015
Start Date

Reason:Must see GPD/GPA Registration
Department:
University

Instructions:You are not permitted to register for any courses at this time. Please contact your GPD/GPA for further information.
I have mailed to advisor, waiting for reply. will update here.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
There should be a time when you will be allowed to do so.... I mean check that with your University ... they should have a calendar where they have it written since which day you will be allowed to do so

lincolnghotra

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
There should be a time when you will be allowed to do so.... I mean check that with your University ... they should have a calendar where they have it written since which day you will be allowed to do so
yeah maybe that is the reason.. i will check it..

Sandy.Chichu

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Goa India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
10/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2015
HII GUYS I AM ALSO GOING TO CONCORDIA FOR FALL 2015.WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ABOUT ACCOMODATION??

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
lincolnghotra said:
I have mailed to advisor, waiting for reply. will update here.
@Ghotraji,

Alternatively, u can contact Department's Administrative Secretary wrt the problem u are facing.He/she may suggest u way as to how the "HOLD" COULD BE REMOVED.Only after the "HOLD" IS SET ASIDE, u shall be permitted to chose ur courses through My .....a/c.

Hope,this may help u .

Good luck nd May god bless all !!!!

parhar51

KhalidF

Sep 28, 2013
hi all, as per my GPA ..

"You are not permitted to register on line for first time registration, you must come to the office to register"

Mans17

Jun 14, 2018
I am experiencing the same problem. I sent an email to the person mentioned in my offer letter. I got an automated response saying that due do large volume of inquires, we can only respond to people in person after we book an appointment. But I can't really go there right now as I'm a resident of India. People who resolved this issue, please tell me what to do now.

aneeshkjm123

Jun 12, 2018
I am experiencing the same problem. I sent an email to the person mentioned in my offer letter. I got an automated response saying that due do large volume of inquires, we can only respond to people in person after we book an appointment. But I can't really go there right now as I'm a resident of India. People who resolved this issue, please tell me what to do now.
Hi
Even I have this issue.. I have sent an email and got same automated response.
Have you tried registering for course ?
I have not tried. I have contacted program adviser for their advise.

Mans17

Jun 14, 2018
Sorry for the delayed reply. Few hours after the automated reply, I got another email from my advisor saying that holds are removed, you can

aneeshkjm123

Jun 12, 2018
Sorry for the delayed reply. Few hours after the automated reply, I got another email from my advisor saying that holds are removed, you can
Great!
Even my hold is removed.
Now I have to decide on the courses to register. What's your program?