+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help and advice for immigration

abq215

Jun 21, 2011
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I had filed for immigration some 3years ago under Skilled Worker Class but my application was rejected, unfortunately my application came under the newly implemented law at that time and my profession was not mentioned in the NOC list. I have done my bachelors in electronic engineering and since 4 years I am working in different capacities in the telecom sector in pakistan karachi. My designation is Radio Frequency engineer (or a Telecommunication engineer), a person responsible for design, planning and optimization of wireless radio networks.

Please let me know if there maybe any chance in the near future that I be able to reopen my case. If not then please suggest/help/guide me for any other method for immigration. I have many of my maternal relatives living over there in canada for almost 25yrs.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
abq215 said:
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I had filed for immigration some 3years ago under Skilled Worker Class but my application was rejected, unfortunately my application came under the newly implemented law at that time and my profession was not mentioned in the NOC list. I have done my bachelors in electronic engineering and since 4 years I am working in different capacities in the telecom sector in pakistan karachi. My designation is Radio Frequency engineer (or a Telecommunication engineer), a person responsible for design, planning and optimization of wireless radio networks.

Please let me know if there maybe any chance in the near future that I be able to reopen my case. If not then please suggest/help/guide me for any other method for immigration. I have many of my maternal relatives living over there in canada for almost 25yrs.
Hi, do check the website of Canadian immigration in the first week of July. There will be some changes in the professions list.

All the best.

Cheers...