+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help about exemples of letters that our friends would do for us,as proofs

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hy,,,
i need some exemples of the letteres that my friends who know about me and my wife,would do for us,to be joined as proofs for my aplication
thank you very much

BeShoo

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2010
Gatineau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
03-03-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2015
They carry more weight if each person writes their own with whatever information they know from personal experience. Here are some tips that someone provided online (I forget who, sorry):

General information to consider including in your letter (this can be written in French or in English, by the way)...

1. A description of how you know either one of us (typically the person you knew first)...examples
I am a friend of XXX, I was a co-worker of XXX, I am the sister of XXX, etc.

2. A description of how you became aware of our relationship, when you met the other partner, activities we participated in together, etc.

3. A statement to the effect that, in your judgement, we are in a real, loving, ongoing, genuine (you choose the words) relationship based on your personal knowledge and experiences.

B

boyee6576

In our case, I met several of my husbands friends in India. So they wrote how long they knew my husband ( close friend from childhood) and when they met me and if they came to the wedding and how often you hang out together and if you keep in contact with the friends after your return to your home country. In our case I am also very close friends with my husbands friends and we chat often as well as relatives. They included address, email addresses and phone numbers and were prepared to talk to the visa office if they were contacted. You have to be very very honest dont try to make things up it might work against you if you are called for an interview and if the Officer becomes suspicious, you will be rejected. So do yourself a huge favour and be honest, honest and honest. Only get letters from those who actually do know about you. Hope that helps

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
i thought about only one friend that really knows me very well,so im going to ask him to do that for me,,,and my wife had friends too that know about us,but i never met any of them in person,i just seen them on cam a few times,,,,
another question,,,those letters should be notarized,,right?

B

boyee6576

We didnt notarize them. We just got them to sign their names to it and put their address and phone numbers. We had friends too that myhusband only chatted to online so my friends would write how they knew about our relationship and how they could see how happy I was about having my husband in my life and the heartache of being apart. They wrote about how my husband told them how he felt about me and how my friends believed that our relationship was genuine. How long they knew about it. things like that.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
wow,that would really help me,,,lol,,,thank you very much my friend ;)
if there is any other questions,,i will ask you,,,okay,,,lol
thank you very much and sorry for the bothering$
mohamed d'agadir