+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Guidline

Fuj

Sep 21, 2012
Hi

I am international student basically from Pakistan but living in London UK from the last two year previously i applied for January session 2012 twice to Canada from UK but they refused me and sent same objections twice. Moreover, i had done DAE (electrical) from Pakistan( 2008) and showed one year experience in my relevant field and the course was also relevant (Diploma in Industrial Electrition) from Academy Canada college per year fees was $15000 and i showed 12500-GBP as my Bank statement and some of supportive documents like agricultural lands and property documents.In addition i got 5.5 overall in IELTS.

So i need some information and suggestion that,
1-Let suppose if third time i apply for Canada in same course and same college and the Canadian embassy refused me again then will i be banned permanently from Canada or will be able to apply fourth time?

2- Somebody give me proper guideline what to do and how to prepare the application.

Before when i applied the objection was by the embassy are

1- my purpose of visit
2- myTravel hist0ry
3- my Financial status and financial assets and many more
At the End The Ambassador mention that your study is not you primary intention.

please if there is any expert that resolved my all matters.

Farhat Ullah JAN

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I think your problems are as follows:

Academy College is not a good school (private colleges generally have bad reputations in Canada). It doesn't make sense why you want to spend so much money to come to Canada and study at a school with a poor reputation. You should apply to a public college or a university instead.

Did you pre-pay the $15K tuition fee AND also show a bank balance of 12.5K pounds? Or did you just show the bank balance of 12.5K pounds but not pre-pay the tuition. If you did not pre-pay your tuition, then you don't have enough money in your bank account to be approved for a study visa.

Your last problem is difficult to solve. You are applying from the UK but don't have strong ties to the UK because you don't have permanent status there. The only way I know of to address this issue is for you to return to Pakistan, live there for a while to reestablish yourself there and then apply again.

Fuj

Sep 21, 2012
Yeah i did not pre-pray any tuition fee except of $100 and showed 12.5 pounds as a bank balance. Moreover, why i cant apply to Canada from UK is it depend on your country status or the supportive documents that we show to immigration officer?