+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Guidance Regarding Study Visa For Pakistani ... Please Help!!!!

mr.qureshi

Oct 27, 2012
Hello guys, I looked at your posts and it seems like you have a sound knowledge about this whole student visa thing for Canada. I need some guidance from you regarding Canadian study visa, I am working in Saudi Arabia on the base of my B.A degree which i earned privately but didn't score well. After spending a year and half in Saudi Arabia I feel like i have to get a professional degree for a good job, so I am thinking to apply for studying in Canada at MUN or any institute which is not too expensive. I have taken Ielts and got 5.5 bands in it Here is my academic profile

Matric 70 % (2004)

FSC (PRE MEDICAL) 55.72 % (2006)

B.A (PRIVATE) 42.62 % (2010)

I know my B. A scores are horrible but I just want to ask you guys if I this B.A will help me anywhere or should I apply on FSC base?. Another thing I see is that there is a big gap if I apply on the base of FSC because I completed my FSC in 2006 and my B.A scores are worst, Will this time gap matter to obtain the visa?. As I told you I am working in Saudi Arabia, so should I apply for the visa from Saudi Arabia or Pakistan?. Will I have to go through an interview. Some profiles say that interview was not needed in his case, so I was wondering about the situations when you are not required to go through interview. Please guide me here