+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need guidance for PR Application Confirmation Portal!

VelaniD

Aug 16, 2018
Hi there,
Good Afternoon!!!
I had received the email from IRCC on 29th Aug, 2021, for the PR confirmation portal. I've been checking my emails each and every day but couldn't locate the email received from <IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca> on this matter until today. I just found this email lying in my Thrash account. They provided 7 days to update the information on PR Portal which a temporary password. I have missed the deadline and I am not sure what to do.
Has anyone every faced this issue before. Any relevant guidance is appreciated.
Thank you in advance!

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi there,
Good Afternoon!!!
I had received the email from IRCC on 29th Aug, 2021, for the PR confirmation portal. I've been checking my emails each and every day but couldn't locate the email received from <IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca> on this matter until today. I just found this email lying in my Thrash account. They provided 7 days to update the information on PR Portal which a temporary password. I have missed the deadline and I am not sure what to do.
Has anyone every faced this issue before. Any relevant guidance is appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Just reply to it and hope they get back. Wait for a bit and then send a webform. AOR, Stream?