+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need guidance about quebec

harsheen

Feb 6, 2013
i have done with my b.com but got less than 50% marks..i have got 6 bands in ielts with no less than 5.5....can i apply for quebec study...if yes plz guide...what are the requirements and is there any pr chance in quebec..plz guide ..i m knew to this

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
watch the PINED topic which says International Students Immigration Options in Canada.

its everything there for you.

if you need information then rule is simple.. Spend 2 years of Fulltime study in Quebec and Learn intermediate french. THIS WONT GIVE YOU PR.

This will only give you a PR case and if your case is strong surely you will get the CSQ and get the PR ultimately.

harsheen

Feb 6, 2013
so ca i get admisson with less than 50%.....send me the link of that program that u r asking me to read..

aman singh

Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
20-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2011
LANDED..........
28-04-2011
He is telling you about the Permanent Residency process in Quebec.

Regarding admission , your marks are really poor.
Better apply for some Business Pg diploma.
Check the colleges website in Quebec for admission requirements.

Good Luck.

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsheen said:
sir actually i m new to this..can u suggest some good community colleges in quebec...
My dear brother. Dont get excited. Just have a long look for 2 weeks and read all topic here at CanadaVisa forum and then to the Canadian State's official website where you want to go.

This is a very delicate step for moving abroad. please take time and do it with a relaxed mind. Dont rush up.

As far as yoru admission is concerned. Search Google for your Institutions. Its better to get admission isn university but there are collages aswell which are Public funded. So the stage is all yours now. Start searching and learning.