+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Feedback on Skills International

jandrews

May 11, 2015
Hello All,

I recently attend their Conference online from Bangalore. In the conference they where promising about total career management for life
Shocked. Which means, they would build your profile, verify and certify and prep you for interview. and they follow up for us with various employee on the job status.

I am in a dilama if i can use their service..

Has any one have any experience with this people.. Please provide your feed back and experience

Thanks a lot :)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
skillsinternational.ca OR skillsinternational.com?

Big difference.

skillsinternational.ca is funded by the Canadian government and charges no money for their services.

skillsinternational.com is in no way connected to the Canadian government and charges high fees for their services. Expect to pay a lot of money and get nothing in return.

jandrews

May 11, 2015
Thank you #Scylla...

I was referring to skillsinternational.com
and there charges are too high (9000 USD )

Has any one have any experience with this people.. Please provide your feed back and experience

puniagg

Mar 11, 2015
I think what they are promising is good. They stick to their words and provide whatever they mentioned.
Especially Rohail Khan is a man whom you can trust blindly.

jandrews said:
Hello All,

I recently attend their Conference online from Bangalore. In the conference they where promising about total career management for life
Shocked. Which means, they would build your profile, verify and certify and prep you for interview. and they follow up for us with various employee on the job status.

I am in a dilama if i can use their service..