+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Advice !!

Pilot_MikeNovember

Dec 5, 2019
Hi i submitted my documents to my immigration consultant on 8th of Jan 2020.I sent her a couple of mails after like 4th mail she replied on 30th Jan saying she will be working on my file today.This is second time i am applying for study permit.Last time after submitting within 11 days she finished all the documentation and procedures and submitted my documents.However , this time since 30th Jan it has been 21 days does it really take this long to fill in the forms and submit them online or is she just not working and causing the delay.Your valuable reply will be much appreciated i am worried a lot.
Regards.

Pilot_MikeNovember

Dec 5, 2019
It's your choice to use a consultant
I know that all i wanted to know was does it take this much time to submit documents 21 days or is she causing the delay like you do the justice submitted 8th jan she tells me she will work on it 22 days later and an additional 22days passes and she has not submitted it yet.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Hi i submitted my documents to my immigration consultant on 8th of Jan 2020.I sent her a couple of mails after like 4th mail she replied on 30th Jan saying she will be working on my file today.This is second time i am applying for study permit.Last time after submitting within 11 days she finished all the documentation and procedures and submitted my documents.However , this time since 30th Jan it has been 21 days does it really take this long to fill in the forms and submit them online or is she just not working and causing the delay.Your valuable reply will be much appreciated i am worried a lot.
Regards.
the forms can filled in an hour she is bullshitting you if your documents are complete 21 days to fill the forms is absurd apply on your own consultants are crap

Ange Divine

Feb 21, 2020
Regards.
Oh dear!
yourConsertant remind me the one back in my country. Dude will ask you $ 1000 US or more and say he submitted your documents But literally haven’t even started. He will keep telling you stupid stories when you fo to see him and make you forget your application. And when you ask him your account and password he refuse to do so.
You will be surprised if he haven’t even started yet. i will strongly recommend to do it by yourself. Just take your time and if you get confused we are here to help you. Because i think he is not helping you. I might take you time but at least you know it is being done. We got you if i can do it, you can because i am not that real smart you know.

Pilot_MikeNovember

Dec 5, 2019
the forms can filled in an hour she is bullshitting you if your documents are complete 21 days to fill the forms is absurd apply on your own consultants are crap
thanks for your valuable reply really helpful.She works for academy i have enrolled into will make complaint against her.

Pilot_MikeNovember

Dec 5, 2019
Oh dear!
yourConsertant remind me the one back in my country. Dude will ask you $ 1000 US or more and say he submitted your documents But literally haven’t even started. He will keep telling you stupid stories when you fo to see him and make you forget your application. And when you ask him your account and password he refuse to do so.
You will be surprised if he haven’t even started yet. i will strongly recommend to do it by yourself. Just take your time and if you get confused we are here to help you. Because i think he is not helping you. I might take you time but at least you know it is being done. We got you if i can do it, you can because i am not that real smart you know.
thanks for your reply fortunately i don't have to pay her she works for academy i have enrolled into it's a free service my academy provides to all international students.I will make complaint on monday to the administration of academy about the delay she has caused.

Pilot_MikeNovember

Dec 5, 2019
thanks to all the members for their valuable replies all my queries have been answered i will be making a complaint to the administration of the academy on monday about the delay she is causing.
Regards.