+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice to submit Skilled Worker Application Canada

Fin09

Dec 17, 2008
hi all

is i need to post my IELTS test reult copy with initial application to Nova Scotia and is need attested noterized copy?

fin

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Fin09 said:
hi all

is i need to post my IELTS test reult copy with initial application to Nova Scotia and is need attested noterized copy?

fin
Read the instructions, you only send what is asked, no documents, no ielts, just the application and the fees.

PMM

fusion

Mar 8, 2009
Hi yasir,
Did you get any response/update from Nova yet? Did they ask you to send the NIC copy? Was it missing for you?

fastian said:
Hi Rabiya,

I totally agree. Even i read the samething. But the thing is that before applying i emailed CHC Islamabad about 2 things 1) where to send 2) what to send, cause i was bit confused.

So they told me about Nova scotia and also listed the documents that I need to send to NS and in that list Passport copy was present but not NIC(ID Card). So, I applied according to that. Fingures crossed:)
I hope all of us get through.

Btw can anyone tell me which address they mailed there application to?
I mean i used DHL and mailed it to the Adress that was with PO BOX and now I am confused, cause i dont think couriers can deliver to address with P.O BOX. As per DHL my docs and forms were delivered. But cause i havent heard from CIC so im kinda confused. Can anyone say something about that?

Yasir

rabiasaeed

Nov 4, 2008
Hi Fusion,

i include my ID CARD copy with translation in english with my application to Nova Scotia and got response. they received my application on 6th Feb and letter send to me on 17 Feb.

fusion

Mar 8, 2009
Thanks rabia for a prompt reply. Did you attached any affidavit with your translation or got it notorized? Thanks once again.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
do I need to send the notarized copy of my local ID card together with the copy of my travelling passport?