+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Advice to sponsor girlfriend

tom111

Jun 29, 2012
Hello
Im new here and need some advice of experienced ppls that i saw here in forums ;)
Im 25years Canadian citizen and my girlfriend stay in Sydney ,Aus but she is Vietnamese.Her student visa expire on 23dec and she will have to move back to VN.
The bad thing start here,she really dont want to go back in her country VN so she thing to get marry someone there to get her Aus citizen. We really love each other, but marry some Australian citizen option seems like the fastest and easiest way to not go back.I want to offer her move here in Canada,Quebec. Im not sure if they will accept our application cuz i work for my father and its not declared so basically i don't have annual revenue(im not on any social aide) and on top of that i live in my parents house and we still not married, i think to go get my professional diploma(6-9 months) before she come in Canada so we could live by our self. I would like to know what option we have and if we have any chances,thanks in advance .

bubblebee

May 29, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2012
AOR Received.
/sponsorship approval: July 11, 2012
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
/Date issued: Sept. 13,2012/recvd:Oct. 3,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 24, 2012 /received: Nov. 17, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER :) :) :) :)
Marry your girlfriend, dont let her find some australian guys just for her to stay longer in australia, it wouldnt make any sense. sponsor her for a spousal visa.

greenoil

Star Member
May 3, 2012
She's willing to marry an Aus for immigration, now you want to sponsor her to move to Canada? You need to search your soul if this is what you really want.
Like others have said, you need to marry her but it's not that simple. You need to establish evidences of your relationship: visit Australia, boarding passes, chat log, photos, travel together,....The visa officers scrutinize your relationship so you need to prove it genuine. It will take time and effort from both of you.

hello2adi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
28-Jun-2012
Med's Done....
30-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2012 (Got a wrong req, so sent PP only on 3rd sep)
greenoil said:
She's willing to marry an Aus for immigration, now you want to sponsor her to move to Canada? You need to search your soul if this is what you really want.
The only good advice in this whole thread.
Seriuosly, you must rethink if she is the right one for you. There are many scammers from 3rd world countries who fool you into thinking that they love you or are in some problem and only you helping them get a sponsorship by marrying them is their salvation.

You sound to be of young age, would suggest speak with your elders and others. A girl who can leave you and marry an Oz to get Aus residency, can also kill you for your life insurance money. Or bang your friends to get some gifts.

Also Canadian Immigration takes such cases very seriously.

tom111

Jun 29, 2012
Thanks for replys but I'm pretty sure she don't do it just cuz she want to come in Canada actually she don't want to come here and restart all over again,she wouldn't consider my option and would just marry the guy there If it was only to get other citizenship then vietnamese.For now she want to find other way to prolong her visa to give us more time before do anything like that. It will be hard and less probably to get other visa since she finished her study's , if ever I decide to go for it ,do we need to go in Vietnam to marry or there some other way to do it?

bubblebee

May 29, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
you guys are right!!! If you really love her tell her everything about your intentions and ask her why she would want to marry an aussie guy for her visa.

itscoezy

Dec 20, 2010
Puerto Vallarta
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2012
Doc's Request.
10-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-10-2012
File Transfer...
07-08-2012
Med's Done....
10-04-2012
Interview........
20-11-2012
Passport Req..
03-01-2013
bubblebee said:
you guys are right!!! If you really love her tell her everything about your intentions and ask her why she would want to marry an aussie guy for her visa.
I agree with those who said to re-think it. If your long term goal is to marry her, and her short term goal is to get married to someone else.... that's going to cause a lot of problems. Even if that does play out, CIC may find that sucpicious not to mention you'd have to wait a lot longer for her to form a relationship, get married, get divorced... then be in a relationship again, get evidences and apply...

You both don't seem to sound like you are on the same page. You are looking more long term and she's definitely only seeing the short term from your post...

Goodluck

tom111

Jun 29, 2012
She said its her only chance to not ho back in VN and she couldn't ever have this opportunity again in her life( as immigrant from less devloped country I understand what she feel), and she don't have time cuz her visa will expire very soon, i also understand her that it hard to change country and go somewhere she dont know anything or anyone else,but yes i think i should rethink its so complicated all that,I appreciate all advices u giving to me and would be good to know other opinion on all this cuz I'm so lost

bubblebee

May 29, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tom111 said:
She said its her only chance to not ho back in VN and she couldn't ever have this opportunity again in her life( as immigrant from less devloped country I understand what she feel), and she don't have time cuz her visa will expire very soon, i also understand her that it hard to change country and go somewhere she dont know anything or anyone else,but yes i think i should rethink its so complicated all that,I appreciate all advices u giving to me and would be good to know other opinion on all this cuz I'm so lost

I dont know tom, I understand that she doesnt want to go back to vietnam because she knows that theres nothing left for her in that country but think about it, she's ur GIRLFRIEND and she said straight to ur face that she wants to marry an aussie guy just for her to stay longer in aus? I mean come on man! Think about that, she would trade herself for someone she doesnt really love, it doesnt seem to make sense at all. The best thing is to think about the decision she will be making and think about yourself. I hope all of us that replied in ur thread would give u some light, and gudluck tom.

bubblebee

May 29, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tom111 said:
And if we decide to marry ,its only in Vietnam that we could do that?
Yes, but you need to visit her first before doing that. Go on trips together or visit aus. :)

tom111

Jun 29, 2012
Yes it's exactly what I will do .i know it could be waist of money but I would regret if don't do that and I need to hear her decision in person...thanks for advices all

bubblebee

May 29, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 6, 2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
July 17, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/temporary-workers/obtaining-authorizations/index.html apply her for this application if you really wanted to be with her sooner and if ur not sure if she will marry you. She could work temporarily in quebec. I understand that you just want to be with the one you love. but i guess this is easier than going to australia, find an employer who will sponsor her to quebec. once shes there you can get married and apply for a family class sponsorship. :) I hope I'm helping you.

tom111

Jun 29, 2012
hey i have other question if her student visa is ending in December and we will apply in October or November,where she should send her application(Sydney or Vietnam and if im right the embassy r in Singapore)?
I also read that peoples can marry someone in Vietnam without going there is it true and if yes it is possible to do that for both,its not a best option to do it this way but i want to see all what we could do,thanks