+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need advice regarding my case... Ugrent help needed...!

Kurdt111

Feb 26, 2016
Hello everyone..! I'm from India, recently completed my Bsc Comp Sci in june 2015.
I applied to colleges in Canada for post grad diploma in project management.. It is well known field of the IT industry.
I got acceptance from Centennial College for jan 2016 intake but had to move it to the may 2016 intake as my ielts scorecard arrived late due to public holidays in between and i missed out on my last date for submitting the same.
After i received my score card, i paid my gic and got the certificate, even paid the 1st sem fees amounting to $10,100, and filed for visa on jan 25 2016 under general category with all the documents required under this category; including it returns and an sop also clearly mentioning about my return to my country.
I filed under general category as my consultant told me to do, looking at my academics. I've not been an a+ student. So he told me it would be better for me to file under general because spp visas are approved only for the students with good academics overall.
Heres my profile:-
10th - 2010 - 78%
12th - 2012 - 49.83% (lack of confidence for exams :( )
Bsc Comp sci - 58% (had more than 10 backlogs but cleared them all with no year gaps and good performance in the final year i.e fifth and sixth sem)
IELTS - 7.5 band overall with no band less than 6

Applied to Vfs mumbai on 25th jan 2016

I track it daily online and it shows the same, visa applctn with trackin id....being processed at Canada visa office, Bangalore.

So now its been more than a month and I'm still awaiting a response. What do you guys think ? Does late repsonse mean visa rejection ? What do you think about my case, will my application be approved ?

Please respond guys with a honest answer. Thank you..!

Neerav51

Feb 26, 2016
10th-75%
12th-68%
BE CSE-7.65cgpa
college-lambton
method of application-under spp
course-software dev and database
r-8,l-7,s-6.5,w-6(overall 7 in ielts)
applied on :2feb
processing centre-banglore
no feasible response
its over 4 weeks here :(

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Kurdt111 said:
Hello everyone..! I'm from India, recently completed my Bsc Comp Sci in june 2015.
I applied to colleges in Canada for post grad diploma in project management.. It is well known field of the IT industry.
I got acceptance from Centennial College for jan 2016 intake but had to move it to the may 2016 intake as my ielts scorecard arrived late due to public holidays in between and i missed out on my last date for submitting the same.
After i received my score card, i paid my gic and got the certificate, even paid the 1st sem fees amounting to $10,100, and filed for visa on jan 25 2016 under general category with all the documents required under this category; including it returns and an sop also clearly mentioning about my return to my country.
I filed under general category as my consultant told me to do, looking at my academics. I've not been an a+ student. So he told me it would be better for me to file under general because spp visas are approved only for the students with good academics overall.
Heres my profile:-
10th - 2010 - 78%
12th - 2012 - 49.83% (lack of confidence for exams :( )
Bsc Comp sci - 58% (had more than 10 backlogs but cleared them all with no year gaps and good performance in the final year i.e fifth and sixth sem)
IELTS - 7.5 band overall with no band less than 6

Applied to Vfs mumbai on 25th jan 2016

I track it daily online and it shows the same, visa applctn with trackin id....being processed at Canada visa office, Bangalore.

So now its been more than a month and I'm still awaiting a response. What do you guys think ? Does late repsonse mean visa rejection ? What do you think about my case, will my application be approved ?

Please respond guys with a honest answer. Thank you..!

1. Your agent is wrong. There is no Canada day discount for the general category applicants.
2. By applying under general as a first time applicant, you have also lost opportunity under SPP.

Kurdt111

Feb 26, 2016
What do you think are my chances looking at my academics and ielts score ? I realize my academics are a bit sour so i tried my best to score good in ielts. Also given other things, like IT requires project managers so i applied for the relevant course, what do you think are my chances ?