25-01-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2009
Med's Request
15-04-2010
Med's Done....
15-06-2010
Hello Friends,

I am new in this site and it is right to say that every bit of contribution posted helps would be migrant. I will also say that some postings are really interesting in such a way lessens the anxiety in reaching to our dreams.

I would like to ask a valuable suggestion what to do in my present situation. I was ask to undergo a sputum test, which I have done already, and later to have a repeat x-ray this August 2010.

I was not expecting this really as I don't have any history of tb nor I have any of its symptoms at present. I don't smoke or have any vices at all. Those that examine me likewise said that their findings is negative, that I am ok. Maybe the immigration doctor has seen something on my x-ray as the most likely scenario and what bloggers were saying the same in here. In short, I am complying what has been required.

My question is, what should I do to improve the condition of my lungs within a period of one month in preparation for my x-ray? Anything to do like exercise, drink something nutritious, what specifics should I do?

Considering other would-be migrant is having the same situation as mine, I would appreciate it much to receive an advice what should we (I) do?

Regards,

S

shibuya

Start Yoga practice and if possible order and start drinking SPLINA.

S

shibuya

link: http://tetpolines.webs.com/splinaliquidchlorophyll.htm

jyr_bty

Jul 1, 2010
U.A.E.
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2009
Doc's Request.
05-02-2009
Med's Request
15-04-2010
Med's Done....
15-06-2010
Thanks for the tip Shibuya.

Is this available in any pharmacy? It seems that I have to contact the sales for this. Is the applications too broad as this is same as multi vitamins?

Regards,