+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a help about my study visa

Junior19

Oct 19, 2019
Hello everyone,please I got admission from Canada business college and i have pass through all the procedure the Canada embassy needed.after I got my biometric done 2weeks later when I tracked the status of my passport it shows no results found but at first it was giving me that my passport is on process,
Secondly my course is starting next week and my cic application status still show that they on final decision.please can any one help me out of this because is getting

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You will have to wait and see if you were awarded the permit or just defer your admission right now since it seems unlikely that you can move by next week. I would highly suggest switching schools. Your school does not qualify for PGWP. Stick to public universities and colleges.

Junior19

Oct 19, 2019
[QUOToh okay so it means i can not get the visaE="canuck78, post: 8247809, member: 678500"]You will have to wait and see if you were awarded the permit or just defer your admission right now since it seems unlikely that you can move by next week. I would highly suggest switching schools. Your school does not qualify for PGWP. Stick to public universities and colleges.[/QUOTE]

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Okay so it means I can not be issued with the visa right?or anything I can do about it
I have no idea whether you will be approved for a study permit. Are you trying to immigrate to Canada? This school does not qualify for post graduate work permit which is how most students are able to stay in Canada and work and then apply for PR. On top of that I don’t believe you will get a quality education at this school that will lead to good job opportunities with employers.

Junior19

Oct 19, 2019
Hello,
I understand but what about the message,does it mean I will not be updated with any message because my school is not post graduate.cos the status of my application shows they are on final decision and still no message yet

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,
I understand but what about the message,does it mean I will not be updated with any message because my school is not post graduate.cos the status of my application shows they are on final decision and still no message yet
I can’t predict whether you will get approved you have to wait and see. Attending this school will not qualify you for a post graduate work permit. It is a bad idea to attend this school if you are looking to immigrate to Canada.