+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
@Desmond Becks

Good luck with your application my friend. I have just sent out all the documents myself, now i'm just crossing my fingers. I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get a response and through what medium should i expect to receive it. Thanks.

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
@Desmond Becks

Good luck with your application my friend. I have just sent out all the documents myself, now i'm just crossing my fingers. I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get a response and through what medium should i expect to receive it. Thanks.
Hi! You'll receive an AOR fron them within a week or something, and then you'll be waiting for the nomination within a month or maybe some longer. By the way, feel free to ask any questions regarding the application :)

Desmond Becks

Jun 11, 2019
Hi! You'll receive an AOR fron them within a week or something, and then you'll be waiting for the nomination within a month or maybe some longer. By the way, feel free to ask any questions regarding the application :)
Thanks @elkadaoui Did you submit your recently? When did you submit and when did you receive the AOR? And when you posted the application did you receive any acknowledgement from NBPNP?

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Thanks @elkadaoui Did you submit your recently? When did you submit and when did you receive the AOR? And when you posted the application did you receive any acknowledgement from NBPNP?
If this question to me - no, I didn't submit recently, but I know their timelines. "acknowledgement from NBPNP" is the same as AOR, they'll send it to you within 1-2 weeks after receiving your documents.

Ayaba Oluwatosin

Apr 12, 2018
Hi All,

I received an update in my Federal Express entry profile that Government of New Brunswick is interested in considering me for PNP nomination under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). The email stated that I reach out to New Brunswick directly.

Has anyone here received a similar update? Could anyone advise what the next steps should be?

Best,
Deeds189
I also got d same message from NB two days ago. Pls, wat is d next step?

Desmond Becks

Jun 11, 2019
I only received provincial/territorial interest letter. I ve not been nominated by them
Oh great, you have to submit EOI on or before 16th of the month. If you have not submitted today, then you might just have to wait until the first business day of next motnth (July). You get the form here https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E.pdf and you submit by emailing the completed form to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca If I may ask, under what stream were you asked to apply?

Ayaba Oluwatosin

Apr 12, 2018

Ayaba Oluwatosin

Apr 12, 2018

Ayaba Oluwatosin

Apr 12, 2018