IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Ruby31 said:
Me three! ;D ;D :D
I think now nomination in 3 months is a far fetched dream. If we are to be honest.
In one month they have received over 300app. That we know of.
The 3 months timeline for nomination was when they didn't have many applications, now that they have over double of what they use to have no one knows. They are currently working on apps with 400+ AOR and AOR as of yesterday is over 700+. So go figure.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Hello,
I've combed through all the 200 pages of this thread! Thanks a lot to you all for your guidelines, support, humor and everything else. At some point in time (maybe as from June) I saw that only people who have attended an information session are sending EOI. Has there been anyone lately with French exams who have sent their EOI? Has there been anyone else who has sent their EOI without attending an information session?

Thanks to inform.
Maleeksha

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Ruby31 said:
Me three! ;D ;D :D
You should receive your AOR today or tomorrow.

Armigrant

May 21, 2016
Yerevan, Armenia
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-08-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
123pinoy said:
witness CANNOT be your spouse. they will ask you to fill it up again if you do this
Hi 123pinoy, could you kindly specify where it is written or mentioned that spouse can not be a witness?

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Armigrant said:
Hi 123pinoy, could you kindly specify where it is written or mentioned that spouse can not be a witness?
Nowhere is written that but he is right. Not just that, a close relative cannot be your witness as well. I have called an immigration NB and this is what they told me. I already sent my documentation and my witness was my brother, they told be to not wait for them to tell me to re-send those documents but to send them before that. Which I did.

Armigrant

May 21, 2016
Yerevan, Armenia
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-08-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
linksaran said:
They received my application too on the 28th of July, no AOR yet..
NB received my application on 04 Aug 2016 but no feedback so far!

Armigrant

May 21, 2016
Yerevan, Armenia
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2016
Doc's Request.
16-11-2016
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-08-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
beogradjanin1 said:
Nowhere is written that but he is right. Not just that, a close relative cannot be your witness as well. I have called an immigration NB and this is what they told me. I already sent my documentation and my witness was my brother, they told be to not wait for them to tell me to re-send those documents but to send them before that. Which I did.
Cool, seems I should proceed accordingly..

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Gladossy said:
I think now nomination in 3 months is a far fetched dream. If we are to be honest.
The 3 months timeline for nomination was when they didn't have many applications, now that they have over double of what they use to have no one knows. They are currently working on apps with 400+ AOR and AOR as of yesterday is over 700+. So go figure.
The timeline was before 5 to 6 weeks. Now it is hard to determine how long is going to take. The reason for that is that applicants who receive a nomination do not want to post that news here but just jumping on to next task which is PR application. I am hoping that now is 3 months wait, I can see on nb tracker that one person who has received AOR in March is got a nomination in June. So I hope that processing time is still somewhere around there. The problem is a new rule of giving an ITA on info session. That doesn't do a favor to anyone even to an applicant who receives that ITA. But it is what it is...

ammirandus

Feb 16, 2016
Hi guys!
be patient, that's all you need:)
It took me 5 months after AOR to receive a Nomination.
Just try not to disturb them as this may delay your nomination.
Regards,

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gladossy said:
Yeah, my thoughts about it too. The high volume of applications to process will extend the processing time by default.

We can only be hopeful and be patient.

joefash

Feb 18, 2015
Ruby31 said:
Yeah, my thoughts about it too. The high volume of applications to process will extend the processing time by default.

We can only be hopeful and be patient.
Whatever, Nomination is also a competition for the best candidate, most applicants are on the list of other provinces. And I think they are going to move fast.

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gladossy said:
You should receive your AOR today or tomorrow.
OMG, you were right Gladossy!

I got my AOR few hours ago! I did not think it would be that fast given that they received it on the 3rd of August.

+1 for you as promised! lol.

So now its onto the next...

All the best to everyone waiting as well.