NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joycm said:
Hi Paulosky.
We were not asked for identification or confirmation email, but I actually have them with me during the session.
Just make sure to bring them in case they will ask for it.
Anyway, during the session, attendance sheet was passed around to be filled up. So they have a record of who actually came.
Hello Joycm, thank you for your information. Just one more question, what's the attendance sheet like? Do they already have our names on the list, and we just need to find our name and sign? Or it's a blank one, we just need to fill our personal information? Thank you in advance.

joycm

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1nca said:
Hello Joycm, thank you for your information. Just one more question, what's the attendance sheet like? Do they already have our names on the list, and we just need to find our name and sign? Or it's a blank one, we just need to fill our personal information? Thank you in advance.
Hi hope1nca.

It was a blank sheet where you need to fill in your name and email address.
But still you need to register for the session first because I guess they will compare the attendance sheet against their register list.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joycm said:
Hi hope1nca.

It was a blank sheet where you need to fill in your name and email address.
But still you need to register for the session first because I guess they will compare the attendance sheet against their register list.
I have registered for the session but they said in the email that this "The exact date/time and location will be confirmed "? when will they send me final confirmation ? any idea ? i have registered last week.

joycm

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lildip said:
I have registered for the session but they said in the email that this "The exact date/time and location will be confirmed "? when will they send me final confirmation ? any idea ? i have registered last week.
Hi lildip. I have no idea about that because in my case, I received the confirmation right after I registered, complete with date, time and location. Then around a week before the schedule, I received an email from them about the change of location. It was just a different hotel, same city.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joycm said:
Hi Paulosky.
We were not asked for identification or confirmation email, but I actually have them with me during the session.
Just make sure to bring them in case they will ask for it.
Anyway, during the session, attendance sheet was passed around to be filled up. So they have a record of who actually came.
Here in Brazil we had to bring a printed copy of the confirmation e-mail, as well as an id document. Both were checked at the entrance.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Here in Brazil we had to bring a printed copy of the confirmation e-mail, as well as an id document. Both were checked at the entrance.
have u attended information session already skywalker

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Yes, it was on April 23.
but skywalker after registering they just say u should bring the confirmation email in the mail they sent u did they specifically ask u to bring an id

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paulosky said:
but skywalker after registering they just say u should bring the confirmation email in the mail they sent u did they specifically ask u to bring an id
Both. They asked for the id document with the number I provided on registration.

Here is their last e-mail confirming the venue:

arvindrags

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-10-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
16-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2017
santocan said:
WOWWW...huge congrats Arvind.... Can you please tell me if that was a group mail which u got or only intended to u?

S
Just me santo . But I do know that one more person got ITA on the same day under open category

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
arvindrags said:
Just me santo . But I do know that one more person got ITA on the same day under open category
Ok Arvind. Did the other person also apply in March or has he send his EOI in April?
Sorry for the many qns Arvind.. just wanted to know if i should resend the EOI again or wait for some more days..

S

SBAL

May 2, 2016
Dear All,

Please need your Advice on the Language requirements...

I have Overall 7.5 for IELTS, but individually, I have only 6 for Reading and all the rest is 7.5 and 8.

So can I apply for NBPNP???

saggy27

May 8, 2016
Dear All,
I am new to this forum I sent EOI to NB on 6-May-2016,Can somebody tell me when was this open category program for NOCs (2171, 2172, 2174, 2175 and 2281) started. And what is the selection criteria for nomination and time lines.

Open category
NOC:2172

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skywalker_RT said:
Yes, it was on April 23.
when did they send the last invitation before the session ? i mean how much day left once you get the last email before the session ?

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
SBAL said:
Dear All,

Please need your Advice on the Language requirements...

I have Overall 7.5 for IELTS, but individually, I have only 6 for Reading and all the rest is 7.5 and 8.

So can I apply for NBPNP???
Check this website out http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

There is explained how much points is each category in CLB. So it looks like you are good to go.