+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

adham1st

Jan 11, 2016
Hello guys
Just want to let every one knows, that there is an important notice on the NBPNP website regarding the information session.
any one want to attend information session from outside the country where it held, he has to ask for written permission from NB, and you can Email them here promotions@gnb.ca

ayman74

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adham1st said:
Hello guys
Just want to let every one knows, that there is an important notice on the NBPNP website regarding the information session.
any one want to attend information session from outside the country where it held, he has to ask for written permission from NB, and you can Email them here promotions@gnb.ca
Hi adham1st,

Could you please add the link to the page where you read this information?
Thank you

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Hi everyone ~~
Any one what NUMBER can reach to have NB send the nomination to my new Express Entry profile?
They already sent one to my old profile before, but I have changed to another profile....
Thanks !

annie234

Jan 24, 2016
cuteebony said:
Yes, I also noticed that. However, I have decided to go for the physical one that will take place in Geneva-Switzerland on the 29th of January, just to avoid any excuse.
Hey cuteebony, do you speak French as I see the Geneva session is in French?

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those applicants who submitted their EOIs recently and who had success in receiving ITA, what are the requirements needed in submitting an EOI?

I'm just confused 'cause when I asked the NBNP Director during an Info Session in Manila, he told me that the basic requirements are EOI form plus IELTS & ECA (plus email subject pertaining to info session).

However, their website stated the inclusion of CV.

Also, during the info session they got our printed online regisration and requested as to put our complete name and email in a paper they routed during the info session.

I want to submit EOI but I'm confused if I need to wait for their confirmation email that I attended the info session or what

thanks in advance!

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
annie234 said:
Hey cuteebony, do you speak French as I see the Geneva session is in French?
Yes, thats true. Its in french and I do not speak french. However, the questions and answers session will be in both English and French. So, I don't think the language of presentation is a big deal in my opinion.

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
grayninja2014 said:
For those applicants who submitted their EOIs recently and who had success in receiving ITA, what are the requirements needed in submitting an EOI?

I'm just confused 'cause when I asked the NBNP Director during an Info Session in Manila, he told me that the basic requirements are EOI form plus IELTS & ECA (plus email subject pertaining to info session).

However, their website stated the inclusion of CV.

Also, during the info session they got our printed online regisration and requested as to put our complete name and email in a paper they routed during the info session.

I want to submit EOI but I'm confused if I need to wait for their confirmation email that I attended the info session or what

thanks in advance!
Just send you EOI according to the instructions on their website and you will be fine. Nobody will send you any confirmation email that you attended an info session. You will be the one to tell them that you attended an information session when you send your EOI.

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
immi_bird said:
hey guys,
is there anyone who has his/her file still processed from 2015?
as no one answered my question i will assume that i am the only one left from 2015!!
let me ask another question, does anyone have received refusal after being send provincial ITA other than Fahad from Bangladesh?

Galilee

Jan 27, 2016
I'm in the second priority group and I haven't received an ITA despite trying in October, November and December so I think it is unlikely you will get a response if you are not in either group. You will need to attend one of their sessions.

Since December, I've increased my national score from 410 to 440 and my NB score from 72 to 77 but I'm still not on a high demand occupation (according to their list). Can anyone advise on my next step? Should I send an email with an EOI form and my CV now for a January application or wait until February?

Also, how important is the exact wording of the email subject? I've been writing "Subject: NBPNP Information Session/London Working In; October 10, 2015" , literally including "Subject :" as the website suggests in some months and on other months excluding it.

Thanks.