+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to ask other nationalities about my case (although I already asked the opinions of my fellow Filipino applicants).

I'm the principal applicant with no relative in Canada. I attended the information session and received an ITA.

In the Labor Market Stream Form, it stated that the principal applicant and spouse must provide details of close relative. My wife has a sister permanently living in Alberta. But she's only accompanying while I'm the main applicant for NBNP.

Does anyone has a idea if this can cause a refusal? My wife previously applied but refused due to some work experience concerns. In her gcms notes, it reveals that she has a relative so we cannot deny that in our NB form so as not be get misrepresentation. Well, I don't have a choice, God's will, I'll still submit it.

:-[ :eek:

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
grayninja2014 said:
I want to ask other nationalities about my case (although I already asked the opinions of my fellow Filipino applicants).

I'm the principal applicant with no relative in Canada. I attended the information session and received an ITA.

In the Labor Market Stream Form, it stated that the principal applicant and spouse must provide details of close relative. My wife has a sister permanently living in Alberta. But she's only accompanying while I'm the main applicant for NBNP.

Does anyone has a idea if this can cause a refusal? My wife previously applied but refused due to some work experience concerns. In her gcms notes, it reveals that she has a relative so we cannot deny that in our NB form so as not be get misrepresentation. Well, I don't have a choice, God's will, I'll still submit it.

:-[ :eek:

I think they will not refuse straight away but will surely ask you to explain, that too if needed... then you may provide strong reasons to move to NB...... But I think they will not need it...

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
danish2016 said:
Anybody got reply from promotions@gnb.ca regarding authorisation to attend information session overseas
Just got a email ask to send resume~~

gskumar11

Mar 2, 2016
Dear Friends,

I signed up for the Dubai info session on 11 July and got a confirmation email from them for attending the session. Since I am from India I sent a mail to promotions@gnb.ca , but no reply from them. Is it the normal practice guys?

Rgs

Suresh

danish2016

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
@doravmon which location you chose to attend the session. you remember the date you sent the request mail, did you mentioned your noc at ist place in that email. did u included you ielts result?
i am also 2174 but didnt got the email

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
@Suresh, they will confirm in last minute as it specific to dubai people. If they find sufficient people from dubai to attend the information session, they will not send you. Otherwise they will send you in last minute. Please wait for their mail. I also applied but no updates. Keep us posted if you have any updates in forum.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Dear Friends and Seniors,
Could you please anyone let me know what is the CLB level required in order to apply under NB with employer support. In their guide, they have not mentioned anything about NOC O OR A and mentioned that they atleast CLB4 for NOC C OR D JOBS. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks,

danish2016

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
We have seen that my friends have been asked to provide information such as ielts test resume and job title in reply to their email to promotions@gnb.ca for authorisation but no one has got authorisation confirmation email for dubai or abu dhabi session. Did anyone got it?

Ramniwas

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear seniors
being new to this forum i want know about letter of commitment if we have live there forever or it is also a 2 year commitment like other pnp.

thanks in advance

Gvita

Feb 20, 2016
Hi everyone,
I'm planning to apply for the express entry stream..but is it already open..can we apply now?
For how long should I show the funds in my bank account...do we have to keep it for 3 months be fore we apply like for Nova Scotia PNP ??

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gvita said:
Hi everyone,
I'm planning to apply for the express entry stream..but is it already open..can we apply now?
For how long should I show the funds in my bank account...do we have to keep it for 3 months be fore we apply like for Nova Scotia PNP ??
Ideally you should have your funds intact at least 6 months. However, there are so many exceptions that were proven effective by previous applicants such as: 1) if you sell your house while depositing it immediately before you submit your application, attach any proof of sale; 2) Deed of Donation or Gift Deed of Funds from parents, provide notarized agreement