NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Survivor Expert said:
Hey Guys

I really really need help.Yesterday i applied for NBPNP and i Got the reply stated that:We only accepting application from top and second priority.I have no idea its a good or bad thing.I tried to read each and every post of this forum but still confused.Hopefully somebody will reply me back.I have 67 points and i am working in new Brunswick since last october.I working as a technical support agent in a call center. :mad: :mad:
I have no arranged employment....My points summary are:
age;12
ielts:19
education:22
arranged employment:0
adap:5
work experience: 9
I used in my email subject: connection to new brunswick--keyword(work)

please guys help me :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
There is nothing to worry about. This is a standart auto reply.

Survivor Expert

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
Doc's Request.
never
IELTS Request
3-12-2011--7 bands
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
9-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2012
LANDED..........
19-08-2012
Thanks Svetlanka.....

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Svetlanka said:
Thanks doravmon,
And how long it takes to receive AOR after your documents are delivered to them?

There is NO form which cannot be saved after been filled. You just have to choose "print" and after that to choose option "save as pdf" in tab with available printers.
For me, It took 3 business days to get AOR after I sent the documents~

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
Rainforest said:
Hi everyone,
This is to update you that I've received my NBPNP nomination via express entry / CIC yesterday. However, there was no email from NBPNP yet. Shouldn't I receive a confirmation email from NBPNP also, or they just sent nomination to CIC?

My timeline:
1. EOI email submitted: 21 July (NOC 1112)
2. ITA received: 12 Aug
3. Documents sent: 17 Aug ( received by NB on 20 Aug)
4. AOR from NB: 25 Aug
5. Additional documents requested:16 Sep (WES, 002 form)
6. Additional documents sent:17 Sep ( received by NB on 23 Sep)
7. Nomination: 5 Oct (to CIC)
Congratz ! It took less than 4 weeks to get additional docs request and in total around 6 weeks to get nomination.

I guess you have connection in NB or you must have a very high score in EOI.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
hogiamisan said:
Congratz ! It took less than 4 weeks to get additional docs request and in total around 6 weeks to get nomination.

I guess you have connection in NB or you must have a very high score in EOI.
Hi Michael,

That is the average time NB takes to process an application. On their website it is said that "once a complete application is received at the NBPNP office, we expect it will take approximately six to eight weeks to process and make a decision". For me it was around 7 weeks.
However, I neither have a connection in NB, nor have a very high score (my score is 74) and I don't think these could be reasons for processing an application faster....

samurai

Oct 7, 2015
adilwzc said:
Hello,

After received invitation, when i am completing my trip list in express entry profile they show me

Validation error: You have not completed the mandatory fields or you have not completed them correctly. Please make corrections where indicated.
Error Description: Travel history: You have reached the maximum number of records permitted for this table. If you have more data than this table holds, make sure your most recent data is captured.

I filled correctly. i have lots of trips since 18 age. Should i delete last previous trips or what should i do?

Please help me!
How did you solve this?

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
Good day and Hello Friends,

Does anyone get additional docs request from NB? My AOR is 31/Aug and haven't got anything respond yet?

Best

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
hogiamisan said:
Good day and Hello Friends,

Does anyone get additional docs request from NB? My AOR is 31/Aug and haven't got anything respond yet?

Best
You might heard something next week~ usually takes 7 weeks.

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
samurai said:
How did you solve this?
For me, I deleted some of the records which is too long ago.

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, those of you already been nominated - when you apply for PR you must provide scanned copies of your documents. But do you have to send these documents on later stage (I mean the paper variant)?

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Svetlanka said:
Guys, those of you already been nominated - when you apply for PR you must provide scanned copies of your documents. But do you have to send these documents on later stage (I mean the paper variant)?
as much as i know, u r not required to send any hard copy after nomination, only scan copies with specific requirements. but u should take care that CIC MAY ask u to send the hard copy on a later time.

Travelling_Bird

Sep 29, 2015
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Done....
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Dears ...

So, what is the criteria for picking up an EOI? Is it first-come-first-serve? or they pick up the highest scores first within a month? or they pick up certain NOC's? or something else?

I have sent them twice. Once during last May and once more this October and I have not received any communication from them in both. Can they be disregarding my EOI on purpose?

My score is 74 and my NOC code is 2171

Thanks in advance.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Travelling_Bird said:
Hello Dears ...

So, what is the criteria for picking up an EOI? Is it first-come-first-serve? or they pick up the highest scores first within a month? or they pick up certain NOC's? or something else?

I have sent them twice. Once during last May and once more this October and I have not received any communication from them in both. Can they be disregarding my EOI on purpose?

My score is 74 and my NOC code is 2171

Thanks in advance.
The answer is "something else". As they've mentioned in their site and in their auto reply mails, they are processing only first and second priority applicants.

Travelling_Bird

Sep 29, 2015
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Done....
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
number411 said:
The answer is "something else". As they've mentioned in their site and in their auto reply mails, they are processing only first and second priority applicants.
Thanks a lot for your reply.

However, my question remains unanswered. I was asking about that "something" that they use for prioritizing applicants (i.e. sorting them based on certain criteria) which allows them to process only first and second priority applicants.

Maybe it becomes more clear if we documented the history of NBPNP applicants from this forum into a spreadsheet like what other PNP applicants do.