Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
I got invitation to apply from New Brunswick.. They have asked in one of the form whether I have applied in any other provinces. I have applied SINP in mid of June 2015.

It is still in app received status. Do I need to declare this in NB form as they can doubt on my credibility as I have applied for multiple provinces.

Also last year apr i have applied for NS but application came back due to CAP. should i mention this as wel

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
JZPASSI said:
I got invitation to apply from New Brunswick.. They have asked in one of the form whether I have applied in any other provinces. I have applied SINP in mid of June 2015.

It is still in app received status. Do I need to declare this in NB form as they can doubt on my credibility as I have applied for multiple provinces.

Also last year apr i have applied for NS but application came back due to CAP. should i mention this as wel
I think many are in same boat, trying to manage applications to both NBPNP and SINP. I think it will be dangerous not to inform NB Express that you have also applied to SINP, I am sure a quick check will confirm you have. Problem is that once you do this your application to NB will likely be rejected. Even if you say your app to SINP is not yet in process, it may be in process when NB gets your main app.

So I reckon either you withdraw from SINP and apply to NB or you wait for SINP to complete...and then risk not making the threshold for NB if SINP says no - fun decisions we have.

I have also been invited to apply to NB but I am waiting for SINP feedback

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Proof of Language Proficiency
Provide original language proficiency test results from a CIC approved agency. A list of approved language
tests is available at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp. Language test results must
be less than two years old at the time you apply. You must meet the minimum language level of Canadian
Language Benchmark (CLB) 7.
If claiming points for both official languages, submit original test results for both English and French. If
claiming points for your spouse or common law partner’s official language proficiency, submit their original
English or French test results.

Are people actually submitting their original IELTS results???

abhishekrkg

Jul 10, 2014
PJ1220 said:
There is still hope for me to enter NB PNP via second priority stream through here:

http://www.livinginnb.ca

I just registered for NB PNP Information Session on the 17th of July. Many thanks to genuinelyjenny for the info. :D
Hello PJ,

Can you help me out by telling, how to book for NB PNP Information Session.

Thanks

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Hello, I have got an invitation to apply for NBPNP based on my EOI (score 86/100), in the checklist they say we need a relative in New Brunswick. I do not have any close relative here, I have studied here and graduated with a bachelor's degree as an international student and worked here for over 1 year. Is the relative mandatory? Why would it not be in the EOI then?

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twztedelegance said:
Hello, I have got an invitation to apply for NBPNP based on my EOI (score 86/100), in the checklist they say we need a relative in New Brunswick. I do not have any close relative here, I have studied here and graduated with a bachelor's degree as an international student and worked here for over 1 year. Is the relative mandatory? Why would it not be in the EOI then?
Hi

relative is not mandatory...

having NB education is good enough qualification for adaptability.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
abhishekrkg said:
Hello PJ,

Can you help me out by telling, how to book for NB PNP Information Session.

Thanks
Kindly just update the http://www.livinginnb.ca/ website for information session. I do not know when they will have new schedules. Thanks. :)

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got invitation...submitted on july 15..I was in first priority.

dominickpaul

Oct 12, 2014
Hi good afternoon, in submitting EOI for 2nd priority application do we need to also attach in the email the IELTS ECA and work experiences? Or EOI alone?

Thanks in advance.

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
dominickpaul said:
Hi good afternoon, in submitting EOI for 2nd priority application do we need to also attach in the email the IELTS ECA and work experiences? Or EOI alone?

Thanks in advance.
Just a softcopy of the EOI form.

dominickpaul

Oct 12, 2014
Good morning! Any idea on what is the latest submission date who already received an invitation? Are there July 22 and beyond applicants who submitted EOI and received invitations?

Thanks!!

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
What are the NOC codes for the above invites. Are they sending the invitations basing on NOC Code.

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
guys,

1. for the reference letter, did anyone create self-declared duties and responsibilities for NBPNP(or from other provinces) this year and got approved?

for someone who worked abroad and came back to his home country, this is definitely a challenge especially if companies are not accommodating such requests.

2. it is stated that we are going to provide the original reference letter. can we provide certified true copies of this instead?

seniors, i appreciate if you could provide your inputs here...

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
MacPhisto said:
Thanks for the reply. In my case, I used to work as a software engineer (2173) and my current job is computer programmer (2174).
And I applied under 2174.
I guess this is why NB believes my occupation is regulated.

But I read some previous posts in this thread which said 2173 is not regulated either.
There are also other posts that mentioned the licence is only required for applicants who are currently working in NB.

Anyway I'll write an email to NB to clarify this.

Good luck for your application! :)
MacPhisto, what did NB tell you about this?

Maple Rain

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Just got an ITA today but I don't know which of my EOI submission got selected. I submitted July1 (old rules), July 18 (right after the info session) and August 10 ( resubmitted because I did not receive an ITA last week when they started sending out invites for August). NOC 1122

dominickpaul said:
Good morning! Any idea on what is the latest submission date who already received an invitation? Are there July 22 and beyond applicants who submitted EOI and received invitations?

Thanks!!