+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

Jake Cuenca

Aug 13, 2015
Maple Rain said:
201516N po
i see mukhang mas tama yung guess mo, the last 3 digits is the sequence number. also please edit your post and change EOI# to "201516N" to protect your details.

anyway in my case, my EOI# last 3 digits is 17N, nagkataon lang siguro na "17" and july 17 yung 2nd to the last submission ko. :-X

disregard the july 1 submissions due to the new rules. i submitted july 17 right after the Info Session but i didn't received ITA during the Aug 7 invites so I submitted again an EOI last Aug 8 and received an ITA last Aug 14.

so i guess ang tamang date na consider nila for our EOI application would be the latest EOI we sent.

Maple Rain

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Oops, thanks po sa reminder. edited na po.

Jake Cuenca said:
i see mukhang mas tama yung guess mo, the last 3 digits is the sequence number. also please edit your post and change EOI# to "201516N" to protect your details.

anyway in my case, my EOI# last 3 digits is 17N, nagkataon lang siguro na "17" and july 17 yung 2nd to the last submission ko. :-X

disregard the july 1 submissions due to the new rules. i submitted july 17 right after the Info Session but i didn't received ITA during the Aug 7 invites so I submitted again an EOI last Aug 8 and received an ITA last Aug 14.

so i guess ang tamang date na consider nila for our EOI application would be the latest EOI we sent.

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Jake Cuenca said:
@ neilyong7 this is the subject of the email i received "Invitation to apply/Invitation à soumettre une demande #07-2015XXX"

then in the body of the message
"EOI/DO EOI #: 07-2015XXX" is in the first line
wala ata or nakalimutang lagyan ang ITA sa Aug 7 emails.

@genuinelyjenny meron po ba sa inyo?

Sandip13

Jun 28, 2015
Jake Cuenca - Can you please confirm exact Subject line written by you when submitted your EOI. ?
Incase you have attended the session, do we need to write Job Description as well in last
Pls help

Jake Cuenca

Aug 13, 2015
genuinelyjenny said:
Wala din po.
siguro after the aug 7 invites na naimplement yung EOI#

@Sandip13
Their instruction clearly states the subject format and even provided an example.
Priority 1: Connection to New Brunswick, work
Priority 2: NBPNP Information Session/London; November 17, 2014
Priority 3: Open-[programmer analyst]

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Sandip13 said:
Jake Cuenca - Can you please confirm exact Subject line written by you when submitted your EOI. ?
Incase you have attended the session, do we need to write Job Description as well in last
Pls help
you may review the link below for full details and see priority 2 section
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/AdditionalCriteria.html

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jake Cuenca said:
siguro after the aug 7 invites na naimplement yung EOI#

@ Sandip13
Their instruction clearly states the subject format and even provided an example.
Priority 1: Connection to New Brunswick, work
Priority 2: NBPNP Information Session/London; November 17, 2014
Priority 3: Open-[programmer analyst]
Siguro nga after aug 7 pa...

generic email lang yung sa amin eh. ;)

dominickpaul

Oct 12, 2014
Hi Guys. With regards sa photo requirement hindi nakaindicate photo size on the checklist, any idea on what should be the standard size for NBPNP application?

Thanks in advance.

Timeline
July 18- Attended Information Session
July 22- Submitted EOI
August 14- Received Invitation to Apply

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my nkareceive n ba uli ng ita?

ngsend ulit sila.. may mga non-IT na..

noc 1123 Professional occupations in advertising

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neilyong7 said:
Good Morning and Happy Monday forum mates! :D
Up for this thread!

We already sent our docs last week. Hoping to receive an AOR soon. :)
BIlis naman po, goodluck po and God bless!

Pano po process ng pag demand draft nyo? Sa BPI din po?

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
genuinelyjenny said:
BIlis naman po, goodluck po and God bless!

Pano po process ng pag demand draft nyo? Sa BPI din po?
thanks ms jen! yes po. punta lang kayo sa BPI to fill out the form. dapat may account kayo sa BPI kasi dun kukunin ang money sa bank draft. not sure if u will have the same issue woth your area kasi dito sa cebu, naka ilang punta kami ng branch dahil naubusan na sila ng bank draft. limited lang daw kasi ang number per branch and once a month lang nagrereplenish.

Jake Cuenca

Aug 13, 2015
Guys during the information session in Makati and Cebu, Ashraf mentioned there's an immediate need for Food/Restaurant Workers/Supervisors.

My wife was interviewed last Saturday via Skype and received a good feedback. The district manager of the fastfood chain informed my wife that he will be endorsing her application to HR. I'm not really sure what's next but of course we hope she'll receive a job offer soon (if that was it meant by endorsing to HR). ;D

Anyone else got interviewed? What's the feedback?