+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
Maple Rain said:
Hello!

Sinend mo ba yung original IELTS mo or yung IELTS mismo nagsend sa NB tulad nung sa ECA?
isinama ko nlang ang original TRF ko at ni misis kasi nasa akin pa naman. pero if wala kang original copy pwede ka magrequest ng additional copy or sila mismo ang magpapadala direct to NB.

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
fjd2011 said:
isinama ko nlang ang original TRF ko at ni misis kasi nasa akin pa naman. pero if wala kang original copy pwede ka magrequest ng additional copy or sila mismo ang magpapadala direct to NB.
Sir tanong ko rin po, if u still have the original copy the ECA mo, kailangan p rin galing sa WES or evaluating agency talaga? yun yung understanding ko sa checklist. ganun din ho ba ginawa nyo?

by the way po, nalodge na ho docs nyo? kelan lang po? salamat!

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neilyong7 said:
Sir tanong ko rin po, if u still have the original copy the ECA mo, kailangan p rin galing sa WES or evaluating agency talaga? yun yung understanding ko sa checklist. ganun din ho ba ginawa nyo?

same question... :) bigay ka po nmn ng tips on how you prepared your docs salamat po. :) :) :)

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
neilyong7 said:

Yes po nasubmit kona ang full application ko 3rd week of July and after a day of receipt nakatanggap ako kaagad ng AOR. After two weeks naman nakareceive na ako ng correspodence galing sa kanila about sa initial review. May original copy po ako ng WES pero required nila na ang WES mismo ang magpadala sa kanila..

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
genuinelyjenny said:
same question... :) bigay ka po nmn ng tips on how you prepared your docs salamat po. :) :) :)
Hi po, dito ko nalang ipopost ang format ng mga reference letters na nasubmit ko sa NB para makita ng lahat. Wala naman standard format, ang importante lang is lahat ng info na nasa checklist ay nasa letter:

Company letterhead

Date

CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT

This is to certify that XXXXXXX has been employed by Company Name as ‘Designation' from date – date.
(Salary - xxxxxxx per year, Annual Ticket and Full Medical Insurance Cover, Working Hours per Week: 40 Hours)

Job Responsibilities:

Accountabilities: write a brief description about your knowledge and skills of the declared NOC.

• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties

The nature of our company is to provide (write a description about the nature of business of the company)

If you have any questions with regards to Mr/s/Ms. xxxx and his/her employment, please feel free to contact the undersigned at your convenience.

Yours Faithfully,

Name of line manager/HR manager
Designation
Email address
Company address
Mobile/Landline
company wesbsite

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
Para sa lahat po ng nakatanggap ng ITA at para din po sa mga makakatanggap palang, gumawa po ako ng documentation process during the preparation ng application ko for my record and share ko na din po dito. I hope makatulong po ito and based po ito sa experience ko and hindi naman po mandatory na sundin niyo. Pasensya sa English ko in advance. :) :) :) Stapler at paper clips lang po ginamit ko to separate a group of documents lalo na sa passport copies kasi medyo madami po yan.

1. NBPNP-001 Declaration of Commitment Form
Print a separate form to be signed by your Spouse (if applicable). You can ask your friend, neighbor, etc. or your spouse can be your witness and you can be the witness to your spouse (got a confirmation of this from the applicant before me who phoned up NB for spouse as a witness)
Other applicants submitted the form notarized but I did not bother to do this since it is not mentioned in the checklist and application guide.

2. NBPNP-002 Consent Form of Skilled Worker Applicant
Print a separate form to be signed by your Spouse (if applicable). For my wife is just pages 1-2 since page 3 is for principal applicant only (others printed page 3 and noted N/A). You can ask your friend, neighbor, etc. or your spouse can be your witness and you can be the witness to your spouse (got a confirmation of this from the applicant before me who phoned up NB for spouse as a witness)
Other applicants submitted the form notarized but I did not bother to do this since it is not mentioned in the checklist and application guide.

3. NBPNP-DCEELMS Express Entry Labour Market Stream Information Form (other filename is NBPN-003-EELMS)
Make sure to note “N/A” if not applicable to you. Some fields are small, so what I did is filled up first all those fields that fit the needed information. Then I converted it back to pdf so all information I inputted will be permanent. Then I used pdf filler (mine I used nitro) to fill up the remaining fields and adjust the font in order for the information to fit.

4. NBPNP-007 Personal Net Worth Statement
I declared all assets (savings and time deposits) including real properties (just indicate an estimate if you sell the property now). Other applicants just declared an amount equivalent to the minimum requirement. However, since my goal is to migrate and settle in Canada, I declared everything that I have since I believe that the more assets the better especially if is unencumbered funds in order to show them that my family will not be a problem to their Province even if I don't get a job within 6 months or 1 year. Since I declared that I am willing to get a Canadian credentials in my EOI, I need to show that I can afford to pay even for a short course when I arrive. Also, even if I don't really use credit cards, I started using one just for this purpose to show them that I have a liability as I have read in the forums that an immigration officer asks if an applicant really doesn't have a liability even a credit card since most of the people now are fond of using it. (note that this is just applicable to me and not mandatory)

5. NBPNP-011 Fee Payment Form -- Skilled Workers
I submitted Demand Draft payable to Minister of Finance in the amount of CAD 250. You can ask your bank for further advice.

6. Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates Earned Outside Canada
This is mandatory that the evaluating body/agency will be the one to send a copy to NBPNP even if you have an original copy with you. In my case, I used WES and just paid via credit card online to be delivered directly to New Brunswick and attached the receipt in my application as an evidence of my request. Also, this is a little bit tricky here, in the checklist it did not mention anything about credentials to be submitted but in the application guide, it is mandatory to submit a copy of diplomas and transcripts along with the full application. Good thing I considered reading the application guide before submitting my application.

7. Canadian Educational Credential for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates
If you have a Canadian Credentials then you need to include it, in my case it's not applicable.

8. Work Experience (principal applicant only)
Example format of my reference letters:

Company letterhead

Date

This is to certify that XXXXXXX has been employed by Company Name as ‘Designation' from date – date.
(Salary - xxxxxxx per year, Annual Ticket and Full Medical Insurance Cover, Working Hours per Week: 40 Hours)

Job Responsibilities:

Accountabilities: write a brief description about your knowledge and skills of the declared NOC.

• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties

The nature of our company is to provide (write a description about the nature of business of the company)

If you have any questions with regards to Mr/s/Ms. xxxx and his/her employment, please feel free to contact the undersigned at your convenience.

Yours Faithfully,

Designation
Email address
Company address
Mobile/Landline
company wesbsite

If you or your spouse had worked or currently working in Canada then you need to submit a reference letter and a copy of T4 and work permit.

For self-employed, in the forums they have declared business permit. (no further idea about this)

9. Arranged Employment (only for principal applicants with an offer of permanent, full-time employment from a Canadian employer)
Not applicable to me

10. Proof of Language Proficiency
It should be original for both principal and spouse (if applicable). If you don't have the original with you, you can ask for a copy from the testing agency or place a request to be sent directly to NBPNP. You need to show your ITA and the checklist to the testing agency as a proof in order to get a new original copy.

11. Travel Documents and Passports
All pages should be photocopied preferably in colored for all (principal, spouse and dependent/s). Also, if visas are stamped in the old passport, just photocopy the visa page only.

12. Identity and Civil Status Documents
In my case I submitted certified true copies of our live births and marriage certificate from NSO.
If annulled, marriage certificate with annotation from NSO along with the certificate of finality if available (I got this info from an applicant before me in the forum but please revalidate if applicable to you as I don't have a concrete info)

13. Children's Information
I submitted certified true copies of live birth from NSO
Submit this also “Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada Form (IMM 5604)” if applicable to you.

14. Photo Requirements
This part is a little bit tricky as well. Do not follow the mentioned form in the checklist, staple the photos in a clean sheet of paper (not in group or top of each other) and staple the paper on top of NBPNP-DCEELMS, other filename is NBPNP-003-EELMS form.

15. Proof of Close Relationship in New Brunswick
Not applicable to me, all needed supporting documents to be attached are mentioned in the checklist and application guide.

Upon receipt po ng complete application niyo sa NB is makaka receive kayo ng AOR same day or the following day depende kong kailan nila ipapasok details mo sa database nila and kasama na sa AOR ang file number. So far, ang latest na nanominate ng NB is just 24 days upon AOR, for sure malinis ang documents nun at walang missing kaya mabilis. Kaya I suggest wag masyadong magmadaling magsubmit since may ITA na kayo and sure na dun ang nomination niyo, dun nlang magkakatalo sa processing ng documents at eligibility criteria kong pasok sa minium requirements upon assessment ng NB. Magtanong nlang kayo in advance sa courier niyo sa estimate kong ilang araw ang delivery para may idea kayo. Some example ng cause of rejections are lack of funds, license for regulated jobs, lack of points during assessment.

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
wow! maraming salamat po dito Sir @fjd2011. really a big help to us. we appreciate it you putting this together po.

if i may ask a favor po, pwede po ba makahingi ng sample personal net worth assessment form? paremove nlang po ng sensitive info.

curious lang po, nakareceive na rin po ba kayo ng nomination?

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
neilyong7 said:
wow! maraming salamat po dito Sir @ fjd2011. really a big help to us. we appreciate it you putting this together po.

if i may ask a favor po, pwede po ba makahingi ng sample personal net worth assessment form? paremove nlang po ng sensitive info.

curious lang po, nakareceive na rin po ba kayo ng nomination?
nasa assessment stage palang po yong application ko ngayon kasi mga more than two weeks palang mula ng matanggap nila ang application ko... medyo nahirapan po kasi ako makumpleto ang requirements dahil lahat nasa Pilipinas kalimitan ang docs ko lalo na reference letters. Wala naman pong special sa personal networth, ilagay mo lang lahat ng current amount sa banko mo.. PM mo nlang po email ID mo send ko sayo ang form ko kong gusto mo makita pero delete ko lang mga details..

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
fjd2011 said:
nasa assessment stage palang po yong application ko ngayon kasi mga more than two weeks palang mula ng matanggap nila ang application ko... medyo nahirapan po kasi ako makumpleto ang requirements dahil lahat nasa Pilipinas kalimitan ang docs ko lalo na reference letters. Wala naman pong special sa personal networth, ilagay mo lang lahat ng current amount sa banko mo.. PM mo nlang po email ID mo send ko sayo ang form ko kong gusto mo makita pero delete ko lang mga details..
sige po, will do. salamat sa tulong nyo po. good luck and praying for positive results!

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fjd2011 said:
Para sa lahat po ng nakatanggap ng ITA at para din po sa mga makakatanggap palang, gumawa po ako ng documentation process during the preparation ng application ko for my record and share ko na din po dito. I hope makatulong po ito and based po ito sa experience ko and hindi naman po mandatory na sundin niyo. Pasensya sa English ko in advance. :) :) :) Stapler at paper clips lang po ginamit ko to separate a group of documents lalo na sa passport copies kasi medyo madami po yan.

1. NBPNP-001 Declaration of Commitment Form
Print a separate form to be signed by your Spouse (if applicable). You can ask your friend, neighbor, etc. or your spouse can be your witness and you can be the witness to your spouse (got a confirmation of this from the applicant before me who phoned up NB for spouse as a witness)

2. NBPNP-002 Consent Form of Skilled Worker Applicant
Print a separate form to be signed by your Spouse (if applicable). For my wife is just pages 1-2 since page 3 is for principal applicant only (others printed page 3 and noted N/A). You can ask your friend, neighbor, etc. or your spouse can be your witness and you can be the witness to your spouse (got a confirmation of this from the applicant before me who phoned up NB for spouse as a witness)

3. NBPNP-DCEELMS Express Entry Labour Market Stream Information Form (other filename is NBPN-003-EELMS)
Make sure to note “N/A” if not applicable to you. Some fields are small, so what I did is filled up first all those fields that fit the needed information. Then I converted it back to pdf so all information I inputted will be permanent. Then I used pdf filler (mine I used nitro) to fill up the remaining fields and adjust the font in order for the information to fit.

4. NBPNP-007 Personal Net Worth Statement
I declared all assets (savings and time deposits) including real properties (just indicate an estimate if you sell the property now). Other applicants just declared an amount equivalent to the minimum requirement. However, since my goal is to migrate and settle in Canada, I declared everything that I have since I believe that the more assets the better especially if is unencumbered funds in order to show them that my family will not be a problem to their Province even if I don't get a job within 6 months or 1 year. Since I declared that I am willing to get a Canadian credentials in my EOI, I need to show that I can afford to pay even for a short course when I arrive. Also, even if I don't really use credit cards, I started using one just for this purpose to show them that I have a liability as I have read in the forums that an immigration officer asks if an applicant really doesn't have a liability even a credit card since most of the people now are fond of using it. (note that this is just applicable to me and not mandatory)

5. NBPNP-011 Fee Payment Form -- Skilled Workers
I submitted Demand Draft payable to Minister of Finance in the amount of CAD 250. You can ask your bank for further advice.

6. Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates Earned Outside Canada
This is mandatory that the evaluating body/agency will be the one to send a copy to NBPNP even if you have an original copy with you. In my case, I used WES and just paid via credit card online to be delivered directly to New Brunswick and attached the receipt in my application as an evidence of my request. Also, this is a little bit tricky here, in the checklist it did not mention anything about credentials to be submitted but in the application guide, it is mandatory to submit a copy of diplomas and transcripts along with the full application. Good thing I considered reading the application guide before submitting my application.

7. Canadian Educational Credential for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates
If you have a Canadian Credentials then you need to include it, in my case it's not applicable.

8. Work Experience (principal applicant only)
Example format of my reference letters:

Company letterhead

Date

Job Responsibilities:

• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties

Yours Faithfully,

Designation
Email address
Company address
Mobile/Landline
company wesbsite

If you or your spouse had worked or currently working in Canada then you need to submit a reference letter and a copy of T4 and work permit.

For self-employed, in the forums they have declared business permit. (no further idea about this)

9. Arranged Employment (only for principal applicants with an offer of permanent, full-time employment from a Canadian employer)
Not applicable to me

10. Proof of Language Proficiency
It should be original for both principal and spouse (if applicable). If you don't have the original with you, you can ask for a copy from the testing agency or place a request to be sent directly to NBPNP. You need to show your ITA and the checklist to the testing agency as a proof in order to get a new original copy.

11. Travel Documents and Passports
All pages should be photocopied preferably in colored for all (principal, spouse and dependent/s). Also, if visas are stamped in the old passport, just photocopy the visa page only.

12. Identity and Civil Status Documents
In my case I submitted certified true copies of our live births and marriage certificate from NSO.
If annulled, marriage certificate with annotation from NSO along with the certificate of finality if available (I got this info from an applicant before me in the forum but please revalidate if applicable to you as I don't have a concrete info)

13. Children's Information
I submitted certified true copies of live birth from NSO
Submit this also “Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada Form (IMM 5604)” if applicable to you.

14. Photo Requirements
This part is a little bit tricky as well. Do not follow the mentioned form in the checklist, staple the photos in a clean sheet of paper (not in group or top of each other) and staple the paper on top of NBPNP-DCEELMS, other filename is NBPNP-003-EELMS form.

15. Proof of Close Relationship in New Brunswick
Not applicable to me, all needed supporting documents to be attached are mentioned in the checklist and application guide.

Upon receipt po ng complete application niyo sa NB is makaka receive kayo ng AOR same day or the following day depende kong kailan nila ipapasok details mo sa database nila and kasama na sa AOR ang file number. So far, ang latest na nanominate ng NB is just 24 days upon AOR, for sure malinis ang documents nun at walang missing kaya mabilis. Kaya I suggest wag masyadong magmadaling magsubmit since may ITA na kayo and sure na dun ang nomination niyo, dun nlang magkakatalo sa processing ng documents at eligibility criteria kong pasok sa minium requirements upon assessment ng NB. Magtanong nlang kayo in advance sa courier niyo sa estimate kong ilang araw ang delivery para may idea kayo. Some example ng cause of rejections are lack of funds, license for regulated jobs, lack of points during assessment.
Laking tulong po nito. Highly appreciated po ang pag share nyo

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Question po sana sa nakaprocess ng documents, for the Net Worth Assessment form under Real Property Morgages - do we indicate the total amount of the loan or remaining amount payable na lang? Same question for Car loan? Thanks in advance. :D

dominickpaul

Oct 12, 2014
Hi good afternoon, in submitting EOI for 2nd priority application do we need to also attach in the email the IELTS ECA and work experiences? Or EOI alone?

Thanks in advance.

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
dominickpaul said:
Hi good afternoon, in submitting EOI for 2nd priority application do we need to also attach in the email the IELTS ECA and work experiences? Or EOI alone?

Thanks in advance.
EOI form lang po..

dominickpaul

Oct 12, 2014
Good morning!

Any idea kung anu latest submission date ng EOIs na nakareceive na ng invitation? Are there July 22 and beyond applicants who submitted EOI na nakareceive na invitation?

Thanks!