+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

kidjuwee

Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
mar 3
Passport Req..
awaiting
Noc 1241
attended cebu session..
baka nagkatabi tayo nun ;D
ITA aug 8
docs sent 13, docs received aug 19
AOR aug 20

I just reazlized dko pala naprint ung passport ko all pages ung may mga tatak lang .. naread ko kasi dito prinint niyo all pages

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
kidjuwee said:
Noc 1241
attended cebu session..
baka nagkatabi tayo nun ;D
ITA aug 8
docs sent 13, docs received aug 19
AOR aug 20

I just realized dko pala naprint ung passport ko all pages ung may mga tatak lang .. naread ko kasi dito prinint niyo all pages
i see. wat day did you attend the session po? i joined the first session (monday) july 20.
as for the passport, if ever they'll request for it, baka mag email lang din sila to ask the said requirements.

kidjuwee

Jun 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
mar 3
Passport Req..
awaiting
i attended the 1st and 2nd day. On the first day I got there late then I move to the first row.. Mr Ashraf even joked on me that Im going to alberta daw and not new brunswick...

Maple Rain

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
CAD$68 po for duplicate copy request

genuinelyjenny said:
ask ko lang po how much did you pay for the WES reports...?

thanks...

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fjd2011 said:
Para sa lahat po ng nakatanggap ng ITA at para din po sa mga makakatanggap palang, gumawa po ako ng documentation process during the preparation ng application ko for my record and share ko na din po dito. I hope makatulong po ito and based po ito sa experience ko and hindi naman po mandatory na sundin niyo. Pasensya sa English ko in advance. :) :) :) Stapler at paper clips lang po ginamit ko to separate a group of documents lalo na sa passport copies kasi medyo madami po yan.

1. NBPNP-001 Declaration of Commitment Form
Print a separate form to be signed by your Spouse (if applicable). You can ask your friend, neighbor, etc. or your spouse can be your witness and you can be the witness to your spouse (got a confirmation of this from the applicant before me who phoned up NB for spouse as a witness)
Other applicants submitted the form notarized but I did not bother to do this since it is not mentioned in the checklist and application guide.

2. NBPNP-002 Consent Form of Skilled Worker Applicant
Print a separate form to be signed by your Spouse (if applicable). For my wife is just pages 1-2 since page 3 is for principal applicant only (others printed page 3 and noted N/A). You can ask your friend, neighbor, etc. or your spouse can be your witness and you can be the witness to your spouse (got a confirmation of this from the applicant before me who phoned up NB for spouse as a witness)
Other applicants submitted the form notarized but I did not bother to do this since it is not mentioned in the checklist and application guide.

3. NBPNP-DCEELMS Express Entry Labour Market Stream Information Form (other filename is NBPN-003-EELMS)
Make sure to note “N/A” if not applicable to you. Some fields are small, so what I did is filled up first all those fields that fit the needed information. Then I converted it back to pdf so all information I inputted will be permanent. Then I used pdf filler (mine I used nitro) to fill up the remaining fields and adjust the font in order for the information to fit.

4. NBPNP-007 Personal Net Worth Statement
I declared all assets (savings and time deposits) including real properties (just indicate an estimate if you sell the property now). Other applicants just declared an amount equivalent to the minimum requirement. However, since my goal is to migrate and settle in Canada, I declared everything that I have since I believe that the more assets the better especially if is unencumbered funds in order to show them that my family will not be a problem to their Province even if I don't get a job within 6 months or 1 year. Since I declared that I am willing to get a Canadian credentials in my EOI, I need to show that I can afford to pay even for a short course when I arrive. Also, even if I don't really use credit cards, I started using one just for this purpose to show them that I have a liability as I have read in the forums that an immigration officer asks if an applicant really doesn't have a liability even a credit card since most of the people now are fond of using it. (note that this is just applicable to me and not mandatory)

5. NBPNP-011 Fee Payment Form -- Skilled Workers
I submitted Demand Draft payable to Minister of Finance in the amount of CAD 250. You can ask your bank for further advice.

6. Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates Earned Outside Canada
This is mandatory that the evaluating body/agency will be the one to send a copy to NBPNP even if you have an original copy with you. In my case, I used WES and just paid via credit card online to be delivered directly to New Brunswick and attached the receipt in my application as an evidence of my request. Also, this is a little bit tricky here, in the checklist it did not mention anything about credentials to be submitted but in the application guide, it is mandatory to submit a copy of diplomas and transcripts along with the full application. Good thing I considered reading the application guide before submitting my application.

7. Canadian Educational Credential for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates
If you have a Canadian Credentials then you need to include it, in my case it's not applicable.

8. Work Experience (principal applicant only)
Example format of my reference letters:

Company letterhead

Date

CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT

This is to certify that XXXXXXX has been employed by Company Name as ‘Designation' from date – date.
(Salary - xxxxxxx per year, Annual Ticket and Full Medical Insurance Cover, Working Hours per Week: 40 Hours)

Job Responsibilities:

Accountabilities: write a brief description about your knowledge and skills of the declared NOC.

• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties

The nature of our company is to provide (write a description about the nature of business of the company)

If you have any questions with regards to Mr/s/Ms. xxxx and his/her employment, please feel free to contact the undersigned at your convenience.

Yours Faithfully,

Name of line manager/HR manager
Designation
Email address
Company address
Mobile/Landline
company wesbsite

If you or your spouse had worked or currently working in Canada then you need to submit a reference letter and a copy of T4 and work permit.

For self-employed, in the forums they have declared business permit. (no further idea about this)

9. Arranged Employment (only for principal applicants with an offer of permanent, full-time employment from a Canadian employer)
Not applicable to me

10. Proof of Language Proficiency
It should be original for both principal and spouse (if applicable). If you don't have the original with you, you can ask for a copy from the testing agency or place a request to be sent directly to NBPNP. You need to show your ITA and the checklist to the testing agency as a proof in order to get a new original copy.

11. Travel Documents and Passports
All pages should be photocopied preferably in colored for all (principal, spouse and dependent/s). Also, if visas are stamped in the old passport, just photocopy the visa page only.

12. Identity and Civil Status Documents
In my case I submitted certified true copies of our live births and marriage certificate from NSO.
If annulled, marriage certificate with annotation from NSO along with the certificate of finality if available (I got this info from an applicant before me in the forum but please revalidate if applicable to you as I don't have a concrete info)

13. Children's Information
I submitted certified true copies of live birth from NSO
Submit this also “Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada Form (IMM 5604)” if applicable to you.

14. Photo Requirements
This part is a little bit tricky as well. Do not follow the mentioned form in the checklist, staple the photos in a clean sheet of paper (not in group or top of each other) and staple the paper on top of NBPNP-DCEELMS, other filename is NBPNP-003-EELMS form.

15. Proof of Close Relationship in New Brunswick
Not applicable to me, all needed supporting documents to be attached are mentioned in the checklist and application guide.

Upon receipt po ng complete application niyo sa NB is makaka receive kayo ng AOR same day or the following day depende kong kailan nila ipapasok details mo sa database nila and kasama na sa AOR ang file number. So far, ang latest na nanominate ng NB is just 24 days upon AOR, for sure malinis ang documents nun at walang missing kaya mabilis. Kaya I suggest wag masyadong magmadaling magsubmit since may ITA na kayo and sure na dun ang nomination niyo, dun nlang magkakatalo sa processing ng documents at eligibility criteria kong pasok sa minium requirements upon assessment ng NB. Magtanong nlang kayo in advance sa courier niyo sa estimate kong ilang araw ang delivery para may idea kayo. Some example ng cause of rejections are lack of funds, license for regulated jobs, lack of points during assessment.
Hello po Sa credit card po ano po included nyo na attachment as liability? Thanks po

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
genuinelyjenny said:
Hello po Sa credit card po ano po included nyo na attachment as liability? Thanks po
Wala po akong isinama na supporting docs sa liability basta nagdeclare lang ako kong magkano nagamit ko sa credit card ko yon lang.. ang may supporting ko lang is yong TD at SA accounts ko.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fjd2011 said:
Wala po akong isinama na supporting docs sa liability basta nagdeclare lang ako kong magkano nagamit ko sa credit card ko yon lang.. ang may supporting ko lang is yong TD at SA accounts ko.
salamat po ;)

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
guys, need your wisdom and suggestions here:)

basically, i just got my SINP EE online status updated to "In-Process" last night (although, i've received no emails yet. ) which ironically i was avoiding since i was leaning towards NB na. plan ko kasi to cancel it once i gather all the docs and backup ko lng sya.

SINP EE Issue
1. submitted self-declared duties and responsibilities - too risky upon reading some comments from other forumers. reason being companies abroad do not issue standard COE and kept ignoring my emails.

NBPNP EE Issue
1. sa form kasi ni NBPNP may portion dun to provide previous immigration applications. may nabasa ako sa kabilang forum sa SINP na if may application ka sa ibang PNP bka gawin syang reason for rejection.

"Previous Immigration Applications - Provide full details of all applications, regardless of final decision, made to obtain refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country. Submit photocopies of all correspondence (letters, email, or any other
communication) related to the final decision from each application.

1. Now, what would be the best way to go? cancel or proceed with SINP? complicated yung SINP application ko kasi i need to update them immediately on my travels abroad just to obtain the docs required. also, need to update them that i got already some of the said docs.

2. if icancel then i would go with NBPNP which i would prefer but run the risks of being rejected. aside sa place and sa inyo :), mukhang OK yung NB for IT professionals in general.

thanks in advance. your inputs will help me a lot.:)

rugaden

Sep 2, 2015
Hello to all NBPNP Hopefuls,

First of all congrats sa mga nakatanggap na ng ITA at dun sa mga hindi pa, be positive lang pasasaan ba at magkaka ITA din kayo. I'm new in this thread and i found it very informative most particularly kasi first hand ang experience. NBPNP hopeful din ako, just waiting for my ECA para makapag apply formally.

May mahalagang tanong lang po sana ako. May alam po ba kayo kung kelan at saan ulit ang information session nila?

Any info will be greatly appreciated po.

Thanks

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
canada_hopeful said:
guys, need your wisdom and suggestions here:)

basically, i just got my SINP EE online status updated to "In-Process" last night (although, i've received no emails yet. ) which ironically i was avoiding since i was leaning towards NB na. plan ko kasi to cancel it once i gather all the docs and backup ko lng sya.

SINP EE Issue
1. submitted self-declared duties and responsibilities - too risky upon reading some comments from other forumers. reason being companies abroad do not issue standard COE and kept ignoring my emails.

NBPNP EE Issue
1. sa form kasi ni NBPNP may portion dun to provide previous immigration applications. may nabasa ako sa kabilang forum sa SINP na if may application ka sa ibang PNP bka gawin syang reason for rejection.

"Previous Immigration Applications - Provide full details of all applications, regardless of final decision, made to obtain refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de selection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country. Submit photocopies of all correspondence (letters, email, or any other
communication) related to the final decision from each application.

1. Now, what would be the best way to go? cancel or proceed with SINP? complicated yung SINP application ko kasi i need to update them immediately on my travels abroad just to obtain the docs required. also, need to update them that i got already some of the said docs.

2. if icancel then i would go with NBPNP which i would prefer but run the risks of being rejected. aside sa place and sa inyo :), mukhang OK yung NB for IT professionals in general.

thanks in advance. your inputs will help me a lot.:)
Hi canada_hopeful,

Share ko lang experience ko, I think you are already aware that I got NB nomination last August 25, 2015.

Actually dalawa ang application ko na magkasabay, mayron akong SINP and NBPNP. My SINP was already "In Process" since July 7 and was expecting na mauuna yon sa pagnominate sa akin since nareceive sa NB and full app ko July 23. Last August 25 nagpalabas ng nominations ang SK and I was shocked na yong application after me ay nabigyan ng nomination and ako wala since alam kong FIFO ang process ng SK. Then after 45mins naka receive ako ng email notification from MYCIC and I was thinking that ito na cguro ang nomination ko from SK and was surprised that nong nakita ko is from NB pala (which btw yon ang first priority ko than SK and was praying for it).

Last Monday nakatanggap ako ng hardcopy ng nomination certification ko via courier na pinadala ng NB and it is valid for 6 months and ang nakakagulat is that nakamention dun na my Nomination Certificate was issued August 14, 2015 and they updated MYCIC August 25 na so mayrong delay. So pumapatak lang na 22days naprocess ang papers ko. Until now active pa din ang SINP ko na "In Process" ang status, i will withdraw it once makakuha ako ng ITA from CIC..

Pasensya medyo mahaba but I think that answer your question about possible rejections for multiple PNP applications which btw is allowed as per CIC. Ang hindi allowed is federal level..

URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pnp.asp

Thanks
fjd2011

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
ann_8 said:
Wow!! Congratz Sir FJd2011 thanks for all the information you provided
Hope kami naman ang susunod mabigyan ng nomination

Saang city po kaau sa NB?
Thanks Ann_8, for sure susunod na kayo.. Ang pinili ko is Fredericton since yon ang capital ng NB at andun ang mga government offices so I guess madaming opportunities dun sa IT field.

fjd2011

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
kidjuwee said:
Hi, congrats sayo.. pwede malaman ano ung NOC nyo po? and san po location nyo ngayon?
thanks po, NOC 2281 and nasa UAE ako..

canada_hopeful

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
maraming salamat fjd2011 for taking the time to read my messsage.

pahabol lng, so ni.declare mo na may application ka sa SK sa NBPNP forms?