+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Name issue on Employer reference/offer letter

cdpr

Feb 21, 2022
I have an issue with the name on Employer reference/offer letter. I got an offer letter based on my Tenth grade certificate which has on initials of my surname. Now, the application name has full name including my surname. What should I do now? How can I fix this problem. Please help

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have an issue with the name on Employer reference/offer letter. I got an offer letter based on my Tenth grade certificate which has on initials of my surname. Now, the application name has full name including my surname. What should I do now? How can I fix this problem. Please help
Surname = Last name (for anyone outside of India reading this).

Get your employer to add the right full name if you can. What's the problem? Is the problem that getting another letter isn't an option?

cdpr

Feb 21, 2022
Surname = Last name (for anyone outside of India reading this).

Get your employer to add the right full name if you can. What's the problem? Is the problem that getting another letter isn't an option?
The problem here is not surname or last name. I have an initial on the offer letter "CH" instead of my full surname(last name) which is "Cheemakuti". This is because the 10th-grade certificate didn't have my full surname. Here, in India Offer letters/reference letters are given based on 10th-grade certificate.