+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Name forgot to add at back of Photos for Citizenship

sarab321

Apr 30, 2014
Hi,

I forgot to add name at the back of photos submitted for Citizenship. Did anyone have this experience and what to do not to get the application back

sarab321

Apr 30, 2014
Hi, if the application is rejected or come back, do i have to pay the fees again or will it count in the initial payment

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
Hi did they end up returning the application to you because of the photos? I might have also forgotten to write my name on the back..

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi,

I forgot to add name at the back of photos submitted for Citizenship. Did anyone have this experience and what to do not to get the application back
One of my friends forgot this and IRCC advised to send application again without waiting for previously submitted application getting returned and attach LOE with new application explaining this

phoenix111

Nov 7, 2017
One of my friends forgot this and IRCC advised to send application again without waiting for previously submitted application getting returned and attach LOE with new application explaining this
Thanks for your response!
What's LOE?

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
There are cases here on the forum, where if you are a single applicant your application may not be returned as there is no confusion on which persons photo it is in a family application for instance. However, its not guaranteed. I forgot to put my name on back of photos as well.... ill just wait and see what happens.
They may request additional photos later if needed

Reactions: phoenix111

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Was this incident/advice given recent or happened long time ago ?

EngTech

Oct 2, 2020
Was this incident/advice given recent or happened long time ago ?
Hi,

I need to resend a new application but the previous application has the police certificate. Can I send a new application without police certificate?

Your advice is greatly appreciated!
Thanks