Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
slalani said:
Wow. Thats a bummer!

I applied for Jan intake only yesterday. Should I loose all hopes for going in January?
I had applied on 23rd June for Jan intake. I haven't received any response till date.

slalani

Sep 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navkaur said:
I had applied on 23rd June for Jan intake. I haven't received any response till date.
That is some crazy processing time. Have you had your document verification done? How long did that take? Also, which course are you applying for?

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
slalani said:
That is some crazy processing time. Have you had your document verification done? How long did that take? Also, which course are you applying for?
I paid for assessment on 8 August but still nothing after this. I applied for business administration.

Swati Chauhan

Feb 4, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2013
NAIT is very slow in sending offer letters.. I got my offer letter 3 months after submitting the assessment fee. and bcz of it I had to shift my classes from Fall 2013 to Winter 2014. Keep them calling, otherwise its gonna take long long time...!

Bhawandeep

Nov 15, 2013
Hello guys ,

I applied for business administration as well . Paid the assessment fee on 11th sept. , but still no sign of offer letter .

@Navkaur : did you got your offer letter yet ?

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
Bhawandeep said:
Hello guys ,

I applied for business administration as well . Paid the assessment fee on 11th sept. , but still no sign of offer letter .

@ Navkaur : did you got your offer letter yet ?
No. I paid in August.

I left all hopes with nait. I going with sheridan.. already applied visa and did my medicals last week. Waiting for final say.

LuvDuggal

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
8(R-7 L-8.5 W-6 S-7.5)
i am doing masters in concordia university college of alberta , now i want to change my masters to diploma in the same university and then would like to pursue one diploma from NAIT.. what are the possible chances of getting 3 year work permit. Any suggestions

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
I'm living in Edmonton, AB and would like to tell you that NAIT is the most respectable institutions here. It may take some time to get admissions but I have seen that those who graduate from NAIT are well placed earning quite a good money. May be that's why they are slow in assessing your applications. I would advise you that if you want to come to Alberta, then have patience. If you are just wandering around and looking just a way to get into Canada, then you can choose whoever is giving you first admission. I'm graduated from UOttawa (Masters Degree). When I has first applied, I waited for nearly 2 months to get an offer letter. Some colleges may give you offer soon, but remember they may not have a good reputation or good job prospects. NAIT is well respected here in Alberta, sponsored by big companies here who employ the students studying from here. If you may have any issues, pick up a phone and call them. I'm sure they will assist you.