+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NAIT......Fall- 2017 intake.......

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I fulfilled their requirements but still on waitlist for power Engineering Technology program.

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
RuchiWalia said:
Her application is not cancelled but they asked for english outline.. I would suggest to contact NAIT and submit course outline as they might consider same..

I havent heard back from them and hoping to get positive reply soon
I am currently finding Grade 12 English outline. Can you mail me your outline which you have submitted to NAIT.
My email Id is : swapnildesai96@gmail.com
Please mail me.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Finally, one update from NAIT on document assessments and looks like finally credit to grade 12 english is granted.. And now they said wait for another 10 -15 days for application confirmation etc..

Swapnil - You will need course outline from your school.. I will send you wat we received from our school

swapnil14

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
RuchiWalia said:
Finally, one update from NAIT on document assessments and looks like finally credit to grade 12 english is granted.. And now they said wait for another 10 -15 days for application confirmation etc..

Swapnil - You will need course outline from your school.. I will send you wat we received from our school
Yes I know. But send me yours as soon as possible I will take it as reference only and I can get idea what they actually want because they have granted your grade 12 English so it will be helpful for me too.

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RuchiWalia said:
Anyone received any further update from NAIT

No further update after waitlisted
And going to apply for education loan
Have you got accepted in NAIT?

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
No no further update for us :(only one assesment received and when contacted NAIT they said wit 10 -12 days..

From where are you applying student loan? Are you based in Delhi?

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RuchiWalia said:
No no further update for us :(only one assesment received and when contacted NAIT they said wit 10 -12 days..

From where are you applying student loan? Are you based in Delhi?
I am Kota Rajasthan.
Will Apply to Vijaya Bank for education loan

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Do let me know how it will go.. Have you checked on how much you can get and when will you have to start repayments??

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RuchiWalia said:
Do let me know how it will go.. Have you checked on how much you can get and when will you have to start repayments??
Today, I have checked different banks for this and most of them have maximum limit of 20 Lacs.
about repayments, it will start after study time + 1 year or 6 months after getting job.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
My sister checked with HDFC and they advised max is 10lakhs and after that you need collateral and also repayments will start as soon as she will get amount..

Please do keep me posted on loan update as we are also looking for same..

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RuchiWalia said:
My sister checked with HDFC and they advised max is 10lakhs and after that you need collateral and also repayments will start as soon as she will get amount..

msg me on whatsapp, this forum is a slow way of discussion

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RuchiWalia said:

And go for gov banks like SBI, CBI etc, don't go for private bank.
About collateral, all banks will ask for this if loan amount is high.